Chapter 33: Reunited

September 21st 1970
It had been a month since Alex died by her father. Anna sighed, she missed her brother. She had moved into a new house that was in the town, but away from the mansion. She looked at the memory mantle she made in honor of her brother.

She walked down to her basement, where she kept Le Brulee Vir's spider vessel, she had decorated her entire basement to look exactly like the ritual room. She knew she had to summon the demon, she needed to continue his bloodline since Alex died. She sighed and slept on the bed she made for Alois; if he ever returned to her.

-3 hours later-
Anna was awoken feeling something crawling onto the bed, it was the spider, and the demon was there. "Hey precious" Anna giggled, scratching the spider's head, "Is this all for me?" The demon asked, as he saw Anna nod.

When he sat on the bed next to her Anna cut open the demon's bulge of skin where his penis was at. "Anna, are you serious? Aren't you mentally recovering from Alex's death?" Le Brulee Vir quickly asked, holding her back, seeing she looked dead. She had no emotions. "Yes. I am seriously wanting to have sex with you, I need to continue on the bloodline, thats the only way I can truly heal." Anna snapped as she sat in his lap, hearing he muttered okay "Please, I want you to fill my womb with your seed" Anna whispered, as she hugged the demon tightly, feeling he rubbed her back, taking off the apple-green silk slip dress she was wearing, revealing her naked body to him. "I love you Anna" He whispered, kissing her, adjusting her position, using telekinesis to push his penis into her while he held her. "Can you be on top of me?" She asked, lying down, and he listened, pushing his penis in again, he closed the bed curtains and extinguished the candles. They had quiet sex in the dark; no moans of pleasure, not saying each other's names, and not describing how good it was.

"Honey, what are you- d" Edmond Jr. called out, coming in the room, turning on the lights, hearing the bed creaking, and soft grunts, coming from behind the closed bed curtains. He saw the spider crawl up his leg, closing the door with telekinesis. "Please don't" Edmond Jr. gasped thinking the spider was going to bite him but the spider kissed him, wrapping all limbs around him. Edmond Jr. gave in, he accepted the demonic's spider maggots. The lights got turned off again. Edmond sat down on the floor, feeling the spider got off and crawl somewhere he couldn't see.

Suddenly, his pants were stripped off; even his underwear "Ohh~" He moaned, feeling the spider's penis had retracted, and now it was a vagina. The spider pushed Edmond's penis inside and had sex with him, telling Le Brulee Vir to go back at having sex with Anna.

After a couple minutes, Edmond released his semen into the spider, feeling it was really tight. He heard the bed curtain open, and something dripping on the floor. "Flip him over" He heard the demon growl, Edmond was shaking with pleasure, as the spider rolled him over, the demon spread his legs open, and fucked him, adding lube with each thrust.

Edmond could barely keep his eyes open from pleasure; even though it was dim in the basement because of the fire underneath Le Brulee Vir's skin. "Please Monsieur, more" Edmond Jr. panted, "Go on the bed and fuck your wife. Now." Le Brulee Vir said, pulling out, squirting cum out. Edmond shakily stood up, seeing the spider was already having sex with Anna. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Bad boy" Le Brulee Vir snapped, pulling the spider out of Anna, hearing the spider whimper as Le Brulee Vir threw it.

Edmond started having sex with Anna, while Le Brulee Vir fucked him in the anus. Then he saw the spider fuck Anna in the anus. They were both sitting upright, bent in odd positions.

"So is she wanting to continue the bloodline?" Edmond Jr. asked, as the demon nodded, letting out a heavy sigh, as he released his semen into them. "We are creating the lords perfect baby" Anna said, feeling the warm semen inside of her.