Chapter 16: The Slime Subjects

Date: 2198
Subject: Logan and Everly Davidson
"So what's this thing you mentioned Sir?" Logan asked walking with his boss as the boss led him to a room labeled hazardous material Logan saw he opened the door using a keycard and typed in a passcode. Logan walked in and saw a 10 feet tall clear vat full of yellow slime. There was a control panel hooked up to the vat and stairs to the right side. "Woah, what is this thing?" Logan asked amazed at what he was looking at, "A bio-chemical warfare weapon my friends created, and we need a test subject" The boss said chuckling, locking the door behind him "W-what?" Logan asked confused, "Yes Logan, you're going to be our test subject" The boss said as Logan saw there were several researchers waiting.

"N-No, I have a wife and nephew! They need me!" Logan yelled backing up as he felt someone grabbed him. "We know, and she'll be a lovely test subject as well." The boss said as he screamed getting shoved to the floor and dragged by his ankle, "No! Please let me go!" Logan screamed as he saw the boss watching him, with a cold smile. They managed to drag him up the stairs as Logan saw the boss typing something on the control panel and clicked a button.

Logan gasped as he saw they carried his wife, Everly, in by her arms she was shrieking and pleading with them, then they dragged Logan to his feet, he stared down at the slime, seeing it was writhing and alive somehow. They attached him to a rope and pulled him above the slime, "Is it ready boss?" The researcher asked, looking down at him "Yes, I have his favorite animal and favorite color pulled up, I'm going to release him on the count of 3" The boss said, the researcher nodded, "This might sting Logan, but you're soon going to love your new transformation!" The boss said as he gave the sign to release the rope, Logan felt the slime enveloping him as it dragged him down. When he screamed the slime entered his mouth, he began to choke, unable to breathe as the slime crawled down his throat, then he got electrocuted. Everything went dark.

Everly watched in terror as she saw her husband get dropped into the slime, she saw the control panel show that his heart rate was increasing, and blood pressure, then it flatlined. "No! My husband!" She sobbed as the researchers held her still "Please! Let me go!" She screamed as she saw a claw go into the slime and dragged out her husband. She heard the control panel beeping, he was alive.

She screamed louder when she saw what happened to her husband, he was 8'2" (according to the screen), a bipedal purple snow leopard with blue eyes and blue blood. She saw the fur was coated in the yellow slime.

Logan woke up slowly, his whole body ached, he felt nauseous, then he puked up the yellow slime, he shrieked as he saw himself, he was a fluffy bipedal purple snow leopard. He still had the work uniform he had on earlier before he got mutated. He noticed he was way bigger than he used to. "Clean him" The boss said as Logan slowly stood upright. He was tall. They helped him walk to the showers which he had to bend down to get into. He was drenched with cold water and dried off. The researchers combed the fur out. He was crying as he looked at himself, they took him back to the main room. "Why would you do this to me boss! I thought I was doing everything right!" Logan screamed as he heard the boss chuckle "I want you to kiss your wife Logan" The boss demanded as Logan slowly looked over at her seeing she was still being restrained.

Then he looked at his wedding ring, it had also grown to fit his large finger, he was still shocked by how the ring and clothes grew. "E-Everly?" Logan asked seeing she looked at him with fear in her eyes "N-No you're not my husband!" She sobbed, Logan whimpered, as he slowly walked over to her "I'm sorry honey but please play along, it might save you from being turned" Logan said in her head, as she agreed. He saw she forced a smile. The researchers let her go as she gently hugged him "Maybe this isn't too bad, maybe I could have fun-why am I thinking of that god I'm stupid" Everly thought seeing he smiled at her "Maybe we could~" He said in her head as she blushed he picked her up so she could be face to face with him. He gently kissed her on the lips "Is this good enough boss, I'm getting embarrassed over here!" Logan yelled annoyed