Chapter 30: Escape from the mental instiution

August 7th 1955
Louis knew the only way to leave this place was by seducing Lisa. We'll kill her when we get outside okay Alex? Louis said in Alex's head as Alex agreed.

Louis enticed Lisa with Sex. She was giggling as she told the security guard to erase the camera footage so her boss doesn't know, the guard nodded, opening the mechanical door by pressing a button.

When they made it to the alleyway next to the place after going through the back door, Louis showed Lisa his transformable penis and let her kiss him, deeply.

She then kissed Alex, moaning. Alex was disgusted, but he knew that this was the only way to get out. Louis pulled her away from Alex and bashed her head in with a brick, Alex kicked her to death, as he fixed his pants and Louis's pants, running off.

After running for what felt like hours, they took a break by hiding in the woods, then they ran to the town square.
Louis and Alex found the clothes store, going to the backdoor. Alex knocked in a specific rhythm on the backdoor, seeing the slot opened. It was the owners wife. Alex showed his palm to the owners wife, seeing she nodded, opening the door letting them in. She locked the backdoor.

Alex was surprised the branding stayed, despite the numerous times Helen tried to remove it; it was like it was apart of him.

They were greeted by the owner, who led them to the basement. The owner let Alex change out of the prisoner clothes and into normal clothes, while Louis told him he has a plan.

Alex saw Louis shape-shifted into Judy "You will be crossing over to Louisiana, Louis will have to look like Judy, since you can't teleport because of the magical cuff she put on you and we can't remove it without cutting off your wrist. At least they made it look like a normal bracelet and decorated it." The owners friend said, as he removed the microchip and sewed the wound shut.
Louis smiled at Alex and kissed him. "Not now Louis" Alex chuckled, as they left the store, the owner giving Judy/Louis a white purse with IDs "Just act like a professional housewife and do everything for Alex, okay?" The owner said as Judy/Louis nodded getting showed their vehicle; it was a pastel blue 1950 4-door sedan "Thank you" Alex said hugging the owner tightly, the owner smiled and told them to have a safe adventure.

(They spend a month in Louisana before getting caught by Helen again.)