Chapter 11: Slave

August 8th 2526/2026
Ethan sobbed as he managed to start the car and drive out of Everly's house, he drove until he found a Cafe nearby. He turned off the engine, and sat there, crying. He sniffled, and sighed, grabbing a napkin out of the glovebox, and blew his nose, then he saw some spare coins and dollars, he quickly pocketed it. He got out of the car and went inside, a waiter, who was a normal human, asked him where he would like to sit at, which he said, stammering, a 2 seater table, or single table if they have one. The waitress was named Nina. She showed him the two seater table and gave him a menu, he quickly examined it, and asked for a Dr. Pepper and the hash-brown bowl with extra mushrooms. She nodded, smiling and wrote it down, and left.

Ethan was anxious, knowing Logan would soon wake up and be hunting him.

The food eventually came, and he thanked the waitress. He ate the food slowly as he pondered where he could go. He got done with the food. He got up and paid the bill, and left, he got in the car, sighing. He drove off, he needed to find either a motel or hotel. He looked for more cash, but there was none. As he drove down the deserted road he heard the car engine stalling, then stop. "W-What?" Ethan muttered checking the gas signal on the dashboard, which it said there was a full tank, so why did it stall. Ethan tried starting it again, but it sputtered. Then a cloth was held over his mouth, smothering him with the scent of lavenders. Ethan shrieked and clawed at the person smothering him but it was no avail. Ethan started feeling tired, he sobbed and squirmed, struggling to not fall asleep, but he succumbed to the chloroform.

Ethan woke up, lying on the bed again, his nose ached, he felt exhausted, and he was in the butler clothes again. Logan was staring down at him with an angry expression. Ethan gasped as Logan picked him up snarling, and slapped him "Why did you try to escape?" Logan yelled, "I- I just wanted to go home" Ethan sobbed, squirming as Logan put him back down on the bed and scoffed looking down at him. "You are home Mr. Rodgers, and since you escaped you'll be getting a punishment later" Logan said, fixing Ethans hair with a comb. "Come on, time to make us breakfast" Logan giggled, as Ethan whimpered and shook his head no. "Go on, make my wife cinnamon rolls" Logan snapped, shoving Ethan towards the door and made him put on the butler shoes. Ethan slowly walked upstairs, shivering, it was cold in the house. "What do you want for breakfast?" Ethan asked Everly, seeing she was waiting for him at the dining table. "The usual, bacon, eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns? Don't you know?" She asked, "S-Sorry, your husband said that you wanted cinnamon rolls." Ethan stuttered, seeing she glared at Logan.
(....)
Ethan passed out as Everly shrunk him to 5 inches. He woke up in foyer to the dollhouse. He knew it was the dollhouse because Logan taunted him with it, telling him this will be his punishment. He sighed and explored around this house