Chapter 17: More Smut ideas with my demon

December 21st 1969
Alex sighed as he stripped off his clothes and turned on the shower, making sure it was warm, then he got in. He sighed, staying under the hot water. Suddenly hearing the door open, Alex was scared, but then he heard Le Brulee Vir call out his name seductively. Alex sighed again, ignoring the demon. Then he heard the shower curtain open, he screamed and covered himself

"There's my pretty darling!" Le Brulee Vir said, smiling, as Alex faked a smile. Alois grabbed his arm. "It's okay Alex" Alois said as Alex uncovered himself and let Alois help him with bathing. "Why am I getting feelings for you" Alex muttered as the demon brushed out his mid-back length black hair. "Maybe we can do it~" He whispered, hugging Alex tightly. Alex felt Louis licked his neck, Alex softly groaned, feeling Alois hugging him more tightly behind. Alex felt Alois was massaging his penis and was rubbing it. Alex moaned and panted gripping the sink but Alois turned him around and softly kissed his lips, "Please I need this" Alex whispered as Alois hugged him tightly and kissed him, they kissed until he had to breathe. Alois, panting, rubbed the demon's lube on his penis, Alex prepared himself as Alois flipped him over and pushed his penis in, hearing Alex's soft moans. Alois humped him, thrusting into him, Alex groaned as he got pinned against the wall. Alois pumped his seed into Alex as Alex gasped. Alex's legs felt weak. "Ah Louis" Alex moaned as Alois humped him more and then finally pulled out.

"I love you so fucking much" The demon/Alois panted as he hugged Alex again and gave him a hickey. "Now I have to clean off again" Alex said panting, as Alois weakly laughed
(...)
Alex wanted love from the demon again, but he was too scared to ask.
Alex went to bed, he missed Judy, he hoped he could hug her again.

When Alex woke up in the Dream Realm, he saw Judy sitting on the bed. "Alex?" Judy asked, gingerly touching him, and weakly shook his arm. "Yes Judy?" He asked, yawning. "Oh! I miss you so much! I thought you were dead for 5 years!" She said as tears welled in her eyes, he immediately hugged her tightly, hushing her, telling her he was under a spell. She immediately kissed him, but pulled away, embarrassed. "Sorry" she muttered wiping her eyes. Alex wanted to love her but he couldn't get an erection and he couldn't feel any love. Suddenly the demon grab him by the jaw, and made him eat a maggot. Alex noticed the maggot had a pinkish tint. "This will help you darling" The demon purred, Alex slowly stared at Judy with lust feeling his penis was hard and the demon massaged his penis, he stroked her hair, "I miss your hair, your beautiful eyes, and your body." Alex purred, caressing her face, then trailed his finger down to her breast line. She looked up at him and then his pants, "I know its weird for me to be asking you, because im used to you initiating sex, but can we please do it, I've never had sex in 5 years because it wasn't the same as you" She said, as Alex licked his dry lips, he could hardly contain his smile, they were both blushing. He got on top of her and pinned her to the bed, kissing her immediately, and made sure his tongue was entwined with hers. Her tongue rubbed against his hyperdontia. "Yes~ Do it" Le Brûlée Vir growled seeing they were touching each other so much. They pulled away to breathe, then they started undressing each other. Alex saw the demon watching them, sitting at the foot of the bed, grinning. "I knew the potion would work" The demon smiled.

Alex pushed his penis in, hearing she moaned. He had sex with her for 5 minutes. He came, as maggots and black cum flowed out, he had extra cum because of the demon, he groaned and gasped as his knee started hurting. "Louis do something! My stupid knee is aching again!" Alex groaned, lying on his back, the demon puked up a maggot that had a greenish tint, and threw it towards him. Alex quickly ate it. Then the demon crawled over to Judy and started licking her vagina.