Chapter 12: Food

December 26th 2022
Noah threw up the food Claire had forced him to eat, it felt like she overstuffed him with beef stew, and goats milk. He coughed flushing the toilet using a rag to wipe his mouth, he got a glass of water and coughed up more beef stew in the sink, he tasted the garlic in the vomit. He rinsed the sink out sighing. His throat ached, he saw Agatha appear and she gave him a potion that healed his esophagus. "Thanks" Noah signed as she smiled weakly, but then she disappeared into a black ash. He quickly turned around seeing Abraham. His eyes were wide in fear as Abraham snarled and quickly picked him up out of his wheelchair. Abraham threw him to the floor and punched him repeatedly. Noah cried as Brandon quickly grabbed him as he got smacked. "I'm sorry" Noah signed crying. Abraham stared at him confused and left the room annoyed. Brandon put Noah on his bed, sighing. Noah fell asleep.

Noah was awoken as Abraham whipped him, Noah tried to get away but Abraham had paralyzed him, Noah got whipped over and over again until he bled, when the paralysis wore off he wailed in pain. "Now you better write I will not waste your food until you run out of pages, and if you fall asleep, you're getting a worse punishment" He yelled throwing Noah off the bed and left the notebook and pen next to him. Noah was shaky as he managed to write I will not waste your food "Also write it in neat words" Abraham snapped slamming the bedroom door, locking it. Noah was crying as he wrote that I will not waste your food until he finally ran out of notebook pages around midnight.

Noah was so exhausted, his wrist hurt, and his back hurt. He whimpered softly pinching himself to stay awake until Abraham examined the pages. Abraham came in the room and picked up his notebook and examined it. "Perfect" Abraham chuckled, dropping it next to him as Noah flinched. He squatted down, staring at Noah, who was huddled in the corner, "Now you better not throw up my food next time, you understand?" Abraham snarled grabbing Noah by the throat. Noah shook his head yes as more tears fell. Abraham left, closing the door. Brandon woke up, he was fake sleeping. He came over to Noah, picked him up, and took him to the bathroom in the bedroom. "Here's a change of clothes" Brandon whispered, as he opened a vial of a pale green substance, "bite this, it'll sting though, and its from Agatha" Brandon said as Noah bit down on a rag, managing to suppress his screams of pain as Brandon poured it on,  Noah felt after he wiped it off, the wound didn't hurt anymore. "Thanks" Noah signed as Brandon bathed him washing the blood off.