Chapter 15: C.O.N Experiment Au

Unknown date in 1983
Evan whimpered as his dad tightened the restraints, "This shouldn't hurt at all son" William said filling a needle with a liquid mercury substance labelled "Josh's Remnant" Evan squirmed shaking his head no, "Please dad! Stop!" Evan pleaded as his dad poked him with the needle, injecting it into him. Evan screamed in pain as he felt it in his veins. He passed out from fear.
The dream realm
Evan woke up, in Fredbears, Evan saw it was Josh's birthday. This was Josh's only happy memory. He wandered around terrified, but cold. He walked to Josh's table, seeing the Tag-A-Long Fredbear plush sitting. On the table was Josh's birthday cake, pizza, and soda. Then he saw Fluffy-Nightmare come out of Employee's Only with bloody nails and glared at Evan. Then he blacked out.

When he woke up again, he was staring at the bloody Fredbear suit, "Why didn't you save me Evan?" Josh asked "I-I'm sorry" Evan muttered as he saw the white rabbit animatronic.

Evan woke up gasping and his throat was hurting. He managed to sit up noticing the air was colder. Evan sniffled rubbing his eyes looking for his Tag-A-Long Fredbear plush. The plush was missing? Then Evan felt something rip the blankets off and wrap around his legs, he saw it was a black oozing tentacle coming out of Fluffy-Nightmare's mouth.

Evan shrieked as more tentacles came out of the bears mouth and wrapped around each of his limb. "Josh!" Evan cried as the tentacles pulled him in closer to the mouth. Evan shrieked and thrashed in the bears grip trying to break free, but the tentacles tightened and dragged him closer into the mouth, Evan felt his feet get pulled in more. "JOSH!" Evan screamed trying to grab the Tag-A-Long Fredbear plush, then Evan realized that Josh wasn't even in the plush. Evan got pulled in up to his mid-section. Evan tried punching Nightmare but the tendrils yanked him harder, he was coated in saliva. Evan saw the tendrils disappear as he heard gears whirring and clicking as he made it inside the esophagus, the walls expanded and contracted around him. Evan sobbed as he finally reached the stomach hearing many gears shifting, whirring, and clicking.