Chapter 19: The Transformation of Louis

December 25th 2452
It was Louis's birthday, and Christmas. He was invited to his aunt's Christmas party, he walked inside, being greeted by his mom smiling.

Louis talked with his aunt, who had set up his birthday decorations and got his favorite cake; triple chocolate fudge.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Logan exclaimed as confetti got dumped on him as soon as he entered the dining room. He was laughing and smiling, shaking off the confetti "So, son, we'll celebrate your birthday first, then celebrate christmas okay?" His dad asked as he nodded, smiling. He sat down at the dining table in front of his cake, his aunt's husband put a red and white party hat on him. The chocolate cake had 17 candles. "Blow out your candles." His dad said, not sounding happy at all.

Louis sighed as he blew out his candles, he plucked out all 17 candles and let his aunt cut him a slice, with Southern butter pecan gelato. Later that night, more friends of his mom's came over, like her coworkers and their kids, and the boss and his wife named Helen.

Louis realized that one of his mom's friends was Lisa and her parents. He was annoyed, but ignored her. Lisa tried flirting with him many times but he ignored it. He was offered red wine by his mom's boss but he rejected it, having a bad feeling that pestered him when the boss lingered near him.

Louis pulled out his phone and texted his aunt of his bad feeling, she texted back saying she'll deal with the boss if he tries to do anything.

He unwrapped all the presents his family had bought him, excited. His aunt had made him the miniature sets he asked for with a dollhouse included.

"I also got you tweezers, for the parts your fingertips cant grasp." His aunt said, throwing it to him, it was red tweezers. "Thank you Everly!" Louis said smiling, she smiled back. "I'm going to go put up my miniatures Eve, I'll be back!" Louis said smiling as he managed to grab them all and teleported to the guest room, setting it on the floor, then came back for his doll house, and teleported back to the guest room.

He came back to the living room to finish talking to his aunt, which she told him to go to the dining room because it was dinner time, he drank chocolate milk Logan had made him.

He saw it was a cliche christmas dinner, he sat down, noticing Lisa sat next to him, smiling. His aunt made him switch places with her. "Mrs Clifton contain your daughter! She is acting inappropriately" Everly snapped as Lisa's mom told her to control herself. Louis felt strange when he finished his chocolate milk; he shrugged it off as an overconsumption of sugar.
****
Louis was happy with all the presents his aunt bought him, he sorted through the miniatures she bought him, and she even included a dollhouse. As he was arranging the toys in separate piles, a cloth got put over his mouth, smothering him. He screamed and tried to fight them off, when he looked up at his attacker, it was his mom's boss. He screamed, thrashing in his grip, but succumbed to the medicine.

When he awoke, he was laying on a hospital bed, he saw his mom was writing something down, then she signed the paper on the clipboard and handed it to her boss smiling. His dad, his dad's sister, Logan, Lisa's parents, and his dad's parents were all standing around the bed. "Thank you Mrs. Davidson, he'll make a great test subject" He said as he looked down at Louis, noticing Louis was awake. "Mother? What are you doing?" Louis asked, his speech was slurred. "I'm making you better Louis" She said smiling, as Louis noticed he was restrained to the hospital bed when he tried to get up.

Louis noticed the sigils in the room were to ward off Le Brulee Vir, he was scared. His mom left the room, as the boss nodded at Logan, who was in his furry form, came over with a needle "No, please!" Louis sobbed, he didn't want to cry but the tears just came out because of fear. He writhed in the restraints as Logan pricked him in the arm, putting him to sleep.