Chapter 31: Punishment

January 10th 1955
Alex snorted the powder from the demons healing pill, plugging his nose, and leaned back in his chair closing his eyes while the medicine worked. He sighed opening his eyes, getting up to check the time on his circular bell alarm clock; it was 9 PM. Well time for bed Alex thought sighing again

He got dressed into green silk pajamas, and got into bed, closing his eyes.
-3 hours later-
Alex gasped as he was awoken by his blankets getting stripped off. He saw it was the cult. "Hey! I'm trying to sleep!" Alex yelled angrily, as they dragged him out of bed "You've been a bad boy, and you are getting a punishment" Lucas snarled, as Alex saw they were cleaning up where he would snort or inject the healing potion. "W-wait I need those! I need them for my leg cramps!" Alex stammered as Abraham and Lucas grabbed his arms while Edmond and Murphy grabbed his legs.

"Let me go!" Alex screamed as they carried him to the elevator, where he saw Charles waiting with a wheelchair that had restraints. Alex was shrieking and pleading as they restrained him in the wheelchair "What are you doing?! Where are you taking me? Let me go!" Alex cried seeing they pressed the elevator button for the basement.
After the elevator made it to the basement, they wheeled him to the ritual room. They unlocked the handcuffs. Alex tried to run, but he got tackled by Murphy and put on the altar.

Alex was stripped of his clothes; even underwear. "I don't consent to whatever you're doing Abraham! Please let me go! I'm cold!" Alex screamed as they put a green ball-gag in his mouth and carried him to the demons bedroom, "chain him up over there" The Demon commanded, Alex whimpered, squirming as they put a handcuff attached to a chain on his left wrist. The chain was 3ft long.

Alex cried as he laid on the creaky mattress in the left corner, pulling the cold green quilt over his naked body. The chain was attached to a rail on the wall next to the mattress.
"What did I do to deserve this?" Alex pondered as the demon said "you abused my healing potion, you used it to make yourself numb to stress and pain. Thats why you're going to be stuck with me for a while"

Alex curled up in the fetal position, sobbing. He saw the demon get up from his bed; he was Louis's height. The demon walked over to the wall that had a whip on it, "no no no no no" Alex muttered, quickly sitting up and pressed himself into the corner, screaming in fear as the demon flipped him over and held him on down using telekinesis. Alex's back was exposed.

The demon whipped Alex until he bled, hearing Alex shrieks of pain. "Time to cleanse you" The demon growled as he unlocked the handcuffs and took Alex to the bed, hearing Alex pleading, the demon locked him into handcuffs attached to rings on each bed posts, then blindfolded him with a strip of dark green strip fabric.

The demon raped him harshly with no lube, and bit into his neck to "cleanse" him, he drank Alex's blood. He heard Alex sobbing. "It's okay darling, just a couple more minutes" The demon laughed, causing a rash on Alex's thighs and buttocks from his burnt skin.

Alex got unlocked from the handcuffs and left on the mattress. Alex sobbed in pain wanting to cover himself but the demon yanked the quilt away from him. "Please" Alex sobbed, shaking from pain, the demon took off the ballgag, and put his penis in Alex's mouth "Lick it" The demon snarled, as Alex licked it, the demons semen tasted like roasted salted pecans. Alex felt the demon reattached the handcuff on his left wrist.

After the demon released his cum into him, he patted Alex on the head, and put the ball-gag back in, kissing his head "Have a good night sweetheart" The demon whispered caressing Alex's face. Alex curled up in a ball, shivering, his back ached from the fresh whip lashes. He watched as the demon took the fluffy handcuffs down and put them in a small box under the bed. The demon turned off the main bedroom lights, plunging everything into darkness. Alex shuddered in pain, managing to fall alseep.

Over the week Alex had to bathe Le Brulee Vir, cook him dinner, and feed him. If the demon had a random erection/boner, he would make Alex lick his penis, but if the demon was in the mood to have sex, he would fuck him. He even had to clean the demons room and do his laundry.

Alex managed not to get anymore whiplashes than what he got a week ago.