Chapter 20: Test Subject

July 28th 1956
Judy couldn't wait for Alex's birthday in three days, she was so excited. As she was putting on her earrings, and trying to think about what she could possibly buy him, Louis came in the room by teleportation. "Hey, Judy, I have a question" He stuttered, fidgeting with the ruby ring on his finger, "Huh" She muttered as she opened the drawer to get the makeup out. "Coould- Can we have sex? Because I want to try something out" He managed to say, seeing Judy smile, "Well, what is it that you want to test out?" She said putting the makeup down on the vanity mirror, "Well I was genetically and physically modified by Helen, and when I mated with Alex once, I formed a maggot out of my vagina after 9 days, and I want to see if that can affect you and possibly make a baby form under 9 days." Louis admitted, "So you want a child?" She asked, seeing he nodded, embarrassed. "It's okay, I've been wanting a child with Alex too, but I haven't gotten the courage to ask him." She sighed,  "Lets just hope he doesn't get mad at me" Louis said, seeing Judy from the mirror, took off the jewelry as she got out of the chair, and approached him, she looked him up and down, smiling. "So, since Alex's birthday is in three days, what should I buy him?" Judy asked as Louis teleported her to Alex's room. "Shit, I still need to think of an item too" Louis giggled as she giggled, she saw Alex was there smoking, "Hey darling" He purred, softly kissing her on the cheek, having her cornered, he set out his cigar, coughing. He stroked her breast as Louis kissed her too. Judy panted in pleasure, she couldn't decide which one to kiss first. "Stop Alex, you're overwhelming her" Louis whispered snapped as he french-kissed Judy, Judy kissed both of them on the lips, looking at them, trying to decide. "Let me be inside of her" Alex said, as Judy saw the demon's red eyes split from Alex's brown eyes. She heard him snarl something in french, and blinked. She saw his eyes were now full red as he told Louis to massage her while he kisses every orifices, Louis massaged her as the demon/Alex kissed her until she had to breath, then he licked her vagina until she was wet, then he flipped her over and licked her anus.

After Louis got done massaging her, Alex/Le Brulee Vir told him in french to let him fuck her, while Louis fucks her in the anus. "Yes sir" He nodded, as they both gave Judy a hickey, Alex/Le Brulee Vir undressed himself and Judy, slathering the special lube on his and Louis's penis, pushing his penis into Judy's vagina, while Louis fucked her in the anus. "Ahh~ Alex" Judy moaned as Alex and Louis both held her up, Judy moaned again, she felt their warmth. Louis humped her quickly, "Ah Judy we're going to cum, you just make us so happy, and we're glad to make you happy" Louis purred finally releasing his cum into her same as Alex. "Now you fuck her, so you can make the baby grow under 9 days" The demon snarled, as Judy looked happy hearing that if Louis mates with her, the child will grow under 9 days. Louis went to Alex's en suite bathroom to clean off his penis. Judy didn't know how else to tell Louis but she was excited to see what he means by that, Judy went down on Alex/Le Brulee Vir and sucked his penis until he came. Then Louis came out, and she sucked on his penis too. He moaned. They both lathered more of the special lube on their penis, then Louis rubbed it on her vagina, fingering her until she came, "Okay, you're prepared," He said, softly biting his lip in fear, he didn't know what could happen to this child that he was about to create. He brought her over to Alex's bed, laying her down, and pushed his penis in slowly, hearing her gasp in pleasure, he humped her, letting her suck on his breasts. After 6 minutes, he came inside of her as she finished draining both his breasts. She moaned, gasping, and hugged Louis tightly. Alex/Le Brûlée Vir dragged her into the middle of the bed, and cuddled her, smelling her hair. She moaned again as Louis laid next to her. "Let me fuck you now" Le Brulee Vir/Alex growled as he crawled over to Louis, and formed his penis into a vagina, he slathered on more of the special lube, immediately shoved his penis in, humping Louis for 6 minutes.