Chapter 24: The Mating ritual

July 8th 1956
Judy was brought to the demon's bedroom in the basement for the binding/mating ritual, she was undressed and left on his large bed. The room smelt like lavenders and vanilla.

Judy sighed, examing her nails hoping they looked pretty, not knowing if he lied to her about this ritual.  The only thing lighting the room was several lit candles on the dresser to the left of the bed and the lamp was on.
Judy was nervous, she's only had sex with him in his burnt form once and she got a rash from it. Judy mostly covered herself with the blanket, very nervous. Then she saw Le Brulee Vir smoking, he sat up from the armchair he was sitting in, wasn't in his tall form, he was as tall as Louis; 6'1". He telekinetically removed the blankets from her, sighing annoyed as he set out his cigar, and drank a bottle of something. "No need to hide yourself darling" He said as he walked over and stared down at her with his wings extended

Judy stared in a trance as the demon masturbated in front of her, producing a large maggot that plopped onto the bed and crawled into her. The demon was reciting the love spell as he stared at her. She gasped as she could feel the maggot crawling around inside her vagina, she wanted to say something but she refrained from back talking her savior. The demon then crawled on the bed, retracting his wings, and held her hands to the bed. "I see you're having trouble adapting to my maggot, it's okay darling! if you have to say something to me, just tell me" He said stroking her face, fixing her glasses. "Im sorry" Judy mumbled as she nodded "Do you want me to take my glasses off?" She asked, as he shook his head "I need you to see my beautiful penis, so keep them on, I'll clean them if I get anything on them Honey" He said, as she sighed. They softly kissed.

She saw he didn't care that he still had the cloak on because he was craving her badly. Le Brûlée Vir fingered Judy, hearing her moan and gasp "Ah you like that don't you~" He purred, as he licked his fingers tasting her menstrual blood, it was the taste he has been desiring so he fixed her position and started licking her vagina, shoving his tongue in to taste more. He licked until she came, menstrual blood and arousal fluids. He wondered why he craved it so much as he pulled away, noticing he was drooling because Judy giggled. "Sorry, my jaw leaks" He stammered, hearing that made her laugh. He then realized why he craved it; it was because Juliette wouldn't let him know about it and never told Abraham that she still bled. So he never understood menstrual bleeding until Louis explained it to him.

Judy nodded panting as he slowly rubbed his penis against the labia, feeling she squeezed his hand, the burnt skin crackling, her other hand gripped the bed sheets.
"Wait...I need to apply this on you, so you don't get hurt again" He said picking up the lubricant from the nightstand using telekinesis. He told Judy to hold the bottle, he let go of his penis and Judy poured some of the lubricant into his hands, he slathered it onto her thighs, labia, and pubic hairs. Then he slathered it on his penis, thighs and pelvis last. "Yeah, the rash burned last time you forgot you special lubricant" Judy mentioned, hearing him sigh as he pushed his penis into her vagina, she moaned and gasped as he adjusted his posture and fucked her, moaning her name and kissing her neck, biting her neck to infect her again. Judy was in too much pleasure to feel the pain.
He kissed her, pushing his tongue in and her tongue touched his, twirling around his, another maggot fell into her throat as she swallowed it. He pulled away from kissing and reapplied more lubricant. After 6 minutes he came into her, she writhed as she felt the maggots crawling into her, and the warm black cum. He rubbed his penis more to get it all out, then pulled out, sighing. They both stared at each other, as she sat up and started licking his penis and underneath the foreskin, drinking his black slimy cum. "Mm~ Alois you taste good" Judy muttered as he smiled at her, stroking her hair with the clean hand. She sat against the head board as he sat on the end. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known Judy, and I really love you, so I want you to be mine for eternity" He said as he sat next to her, throwing the pillow on the floor, he hugged her tightly. "So are you happy that I let you taste my menstrual blood?" Judy asked as he nodded, "For an odd reason, it felt like you fixed a craving I've been having" He mentioned, feeling she gently massaged his penis and cleaned underneath his foreskin. "Well thats good that I helped you satisfy a craving, and you can drink it any time, just let me know" Judy mentioned as he made her sit on his lap, and he kissed her head sighing. Then he got up and stretched. He removed the cloak and hung it up.

The demon teleported her up to Alex's bedroom and bathed her with the lavender and chamomile scented soap using cold water.