6

What was I thinking?! This is more than inappropriate. Jesus Christ! Anita thought to herself as she ran back to her apartment. After her and Bella's make out session, Anita finally came to her senses and went back to her apartment after telling the young girl she had to go and to not say a word to Angel.

Bella knew it was because she was flustered and confused. It just made her smile even more as she watched the older woman walk out of her apartment because she knew she was considering it. It didn't matter how in denial the professor was, she knew she desired Angel more than she thought.

And Bella couldn't wait to watch. Angel was already a tough dom, but their desire for the professor made them even more animalistic, handling Bella in a way that awoken something in her. They treated her like a dirty animal, being primal with her and it made her feel so good. She couldn't imagine how they would handle the professor, and being able to witness it would be even better.

The first night Angel met the professor, they couldn't even make it to the play room, Angel ripping Bella's clothes off and pinning her to the ground, ramming into her as if they were trying to take something from inside of her. Bella was in heaven, her small naked body pinned down by Angels muscular arms and sweaty body, their cock the hardest it's ever been in the two years of them being in their arrangement. They were slamming so hard into Bella that their pelvic bone left a large red mark on her ass cheeks when they were done.

Anita tossed and turned the entire night, the kiss replaying in her head and the words that were muttered into her ear by the young woman. It left her full of desire and it confused and frustrated her even more. She didn't even want to masturbate knowing it wouldn't help, so she took an ambien and fell into a dreamless sleep, waking up to her alarm that buzzed loudly.

"Ugh. I need to stop drinking." She mumbled as she sat up, wiping the drool from her lips and looking at the time. She stood, taking a hot shower that relieved her small hangover before taking a Tylenol and drinking a hot cup of coffee. She stood in the middle of her kitchen, her mind slipping into her thoughts from last night. The woman's lips felt so good on her body, making Anita question her sudden attraction to women.

Her phone chimed indicating it was time for her to leave and she walked upstairs, getting dressed in an all black bodysuit with some Ugg's. She wasn't up to being glamorous today, applying some foundation and lining her lips before applying some lip gloss. She put on some faux eyelashes and slipped her hair into a low ponytail before slipping on her jacket and walking out of the house.

Let's just get through this day.

Anita tapped her fingers nervously against her cup as she waited for her class to walk in. It was the last day of school before the brief long weekend. It was a Jewish holiday followed by a long weekend for professional development. It didn't involve her, but she was grateful for the break.

She just wanted to be alone with a bottle of wine and her vibrator.

The class streamed in, starting on the prompt that sat on the board. She watched the door, but no sign of the peculiar student was present. She swallowed hard, staring at the empty desk before looking at her watch.

She grew disappointed as time passed and the student still didn't show, starting her lesson after going over the prompt. She handed out the assignments she graded except for one considering Angel wasn't there. It concerned her, but she pushed it to the back of her mind as she continued to focus on the rest of her class.

She managed to teach the entire three hours, the lack of distractions making it easier for her to get through her lesson. They had a small discussion about how word play could make a break a story. The students had great insights and it made her wonder what Angel would've thought.