10

The professor tapped her fingers against the mahogany desk as she waited for her class to fill the room. She adjusted her black turtle neck as she sipped her cup of coffee praying for an energy boost. She was exhausted, but in a way that reminded her of the night of passion she had with Angel and Bella.

She wore a black turtleneck body suit in order to hide the scars and bruises she had from last night. After Angel walked into the red room and demanded Bella to finish, she did just that as Anita writhed in pleasure until they both came, the student watching with a pleased look on their face. Anita ended up falling asleep on the bed, waking up to Bella smiling down at her as she held a few pain killers toward her.

Angel wasn't there, but Bella took care of Anita, making her breakfast and allowing her to borrow an outfit that would help hide the marks of pleasure from head to toe. The young woman even did the professor's hair, pulling it back into a slick bun and hiding the scar on her face with makeup.

The first two classes went by fast, Anita wanting nothing more than for this one to go by faster so she could go home and sleep. Despite the exhaustion, she was glowing from the release she received over and over again. Every seat she took stung and ran chills down her spine from the soreness on every part of her bruised body.

"Anita.. can we talk for a second?"

The professor's head shot up and she tried her best to hide the panic on her face while looking at the dean who just smiled down at her. He was in his coat and town hat, his brief case in his hand as he smiled down at the woman he adored.

"Sure, I'll step out in a second-"

"No no. No one's in here yet so I figured we could talk here. It's nothing bad." He chuckled, Anita visibly relaxing before nodding as he leaned against the desk slightly.

"So far your stats for your classes are amazing. Not sure how you've done it, but not one student has dropped your class. Keep up the good work." He grinned causing her to smile sheepishly as she looked behind him, the students starting to pile in including Angel who looked over at the desk and squinted slightly as they licked their teeth.

"Another thing..I wanted to know if you were up for that rain check you gave me? There's this nice Italian restaurant uptown I would love to take you to. Just as colleagues, I promise." He chuckled, shooting her a charming smile. Anita's eyes jumped from the dean to Angel and back again before gulping slightly.

"Um..when?" She asked, before looking at Angel to see the eyebrows raised and a daring smirk on their face as they sat down at their desk. Angel couldn't hear too much, but based on the look on Anita's face they already knew what was going on.

Go ahead. I dare you.

"I was thinking tonight..maybe around nine?" He pleaded. Anita sighed before looking up at him with a grin. She decided why not test the waters, but not with him.

With Angel.

"Okay. Yeah, send me the address and I'll meet you there."

Anita walked into the restaurant, swallowing hard as she looked around and saw Harrison waving at her from the bar. He had on an all black suit, his salt and pepper beard shaped up as if he got a haircut. She didn't notice before, but it was a pleasing sight to see a man grooming himself the way he was supposed to.