13

Wet kisses travelled down the professor's back as she slept peacefully, humming at the feeling. Her pajama pants were slowly peeled from her body, but she thought it was a dream as she smiled softly in her sleep. The student propped the professor's knees up, but she still didn't wake up causing them to smirk on her skin before kissing softly around the skin on her thighs.

Angel wanted to reward the professor for her behavior yesterday with the dean. They half expected her to try another date with him, but knew she was smarter than that. But the professor was exhausted so they let her be.

But they just couldn't wait anymore, walking into the apartment complex just to find the woman's door to be unlocked as if it was an invitation.

Anita hummed as the students large hands massaged and gripped her ass and thighs, her eyes slowly fluttering open. She gasped in realization and tried to twist around but Angel pushed her face down causing her to whimper.

"Shut up." Angel hissed, Anita's body visibly relaxing at the students voice before swallowing hard as she felt herself start to become aroused.

"You smell so good..look at that clít. You're just so horny in the morning, huh? I bet you fuck yourself the moment you wake up like a whore." Angel moaned as they kissed the inside of the woman's now wet thighs. Anita whimpered, her lips parting as Angel's tongue flicked the woman's erect clít causing her to gasp.

"Mmm.." Angel moaned as they took the woman's clít into their mouth from behind, pulling on it with their tongue causing Anita to moan loudly as she gripped her pillow and pushed back against the students face.

"Mmm, baby.." Anita gasped as Angel slipped their tongue inside of the woman's püssy as their fingers found her clít and started to jerk it, the professor biting her lip as she gripped the headboard while pushing against the students tongue that slipped deep inside of her.

"Just like that..fuck..I'm gonna cum.." Anita gasped hoarsely, the sleep in her voice driving Angel crazy as their dick throbbed in their pants. They hummed against the woman's core as they jerked her pulsating clít faster, the woman's moans growing into hoarse screams as she started to cum.

Angel pulled away from the shaking woman, pulling their shirt over their head and pushing down their pants along with their underwear. Their cock throbbed and dripped with pre-cum as they aligned themselves behind the trembling woman who was still recovering from her orgasm. They slowly slipped inside from behind, both of them gasping as the pleasure took over them.

Anita's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she arched, Angel groaning softly as their hands ran up and down the woman's back, admiring her curves and love handles as they pressed themselves deep into the woman causing her to fall forward and moan loudly into the bedsheets.

"Yeah..good girl.." Angel moaned as they started to thrust in and out of the woman who was moaning in ecstasy, the tears of pleasure and pain building in her eyes. Angel moved faster, both of their hands gripping the headboard as they started to pound into the small woman who was in heaven.

"Fuck, fuck go harder.."

"Yeah, you want harder? I know..I know because you're disgusting.." Angel moaned as they fisted the woman's hair and pulled on it, causing her to hiss in pain as her back arched further, taking the student even deeper than before.

"Oh fuck.." Anita sobbed as she gripped her bedsheets but gasped as Angel wrapped an arm around her throat and pulled her up until her back was flushed against their chest, their fingers slipping into her mouth and down her throat causing her to gag between moans.

"Yeah, choke on it. Fuck..your pussy is so fucking wet, you dirty bitch. You like being fucked out of your sleep, huh? You like being taken without resistance because you're disgusting..say it."

"Y-yes.." Anita gasped around their fingers causing them to smirk as a moan left their lips. Anita felt close to her orgasm, Angels fingers slipping down her body and rolling her clit between their fingers causing her to nearly scream from the new sensation as her legs trembled.

"Yeah, cum for me..cum for me you disgusting slut."

The professor walked onto campus, her tall heeled boots crunching in the snow that covered the ground as she sipped her coffee. She felt refreshed despite her private parts still aching from the passionate weekend she had. Angel woke her up every morning, making sure the woman remembered how they felt inside of her and Bella helping her recover every single time.

She was ready to conquer the day, walking to her office as she greeted every person that greeted her first. She sighed and sat at her desk before taking out her lesson plan for the week when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in." Anita breathed, frowning as her ex-husband walked into the office. He was in a suit, clutching his brief case as he stumbled over and shut the door, the smell of liquor immediately hitting the woman's nose.

"Jesus, Monty. You can't come to my office drunk, especially so early in the morning-"

"I..I know your little secret." He chuckled drunkenly as he stumbled over, accidentally knocking her professor of the year mug onto the ground, causing it to shatter into pieces onto the carpet. She sucked her teeth and stood up, glaring at him as he smirked while leaning against the desk.

"You're drunk. I'm calling your boss. You can't keep harassing me like this."

"Oh fucking please. He won't do a thing."

"Why? Let me guess, you lost your job because you can't get your balls or your ego from the ground?" She spat causing him to laugh humorlessly. It left a chill down her spine and she swallowed hard as he glared down at her with a look of menace as she started to clean up the pieces of glass from the ground.

"You shouldn't talk to me like that when I know you've been getting bent over by one of your students."

Anita froze, slowly looking up at the man who stood with a smug grin as she stood from the ground and glared up at him. She wasn't sure how he knew, and knew that this would be the end of her career if he were to say anything. It didn't matter that the students were consenting adults, it was against the law and the schools moral code to ever fornicate with a student.

"And why do you think that?" She asked, her voice strong as she crossed her arms to hide her trembling hands from the man who just chuckled.

"I have your old laptop that's still connected to your iCloud. I saw everything. You're disgusting. I saw all the p-porn, all the saved videos that you thought you could hide from me. You wanted to be fucked like a disgusting whore and left me because I couldn't give it to you-"

"No, I left because you were giving it to someone else. You were perfectly capable of doing what I wanted, but instead you gave it to your assistant who left you in the dirt after finding out you were married."

"Watch your fucking mouth!" He yelled as he launched himself toward the woman, wrapping his fingers around her neck causing her to sputter as he started to choke her, the woman losing her breath as she searched around for something to escape with.

"You shut the fuck up and listen to me loud and fucking clear. You do what the hell I say, or I expose your fùcking secret. At least she didn't have rape fantasies and a clít that was half the size of my dick. She was a normal fucking woman unlike you. If it wasn't for you I would have the fucking child that you couldn't give to me you infertile bitch." He spat as he let go of her throat aggressively, causing her to gasp for air as she touched her sore, bruised throat. The tears welled in her eyes as she glared up at the man who did everything in his power to humiliate her.

"I'll pick you up after your last class. You say a word to anyone about this and that video will be in everyone's inbox in two fucking seconds. And cover your goddamn throat."