21

"Anita, breathe. Take a deep breath...good girl..in...out..in..out." Angel coached the professor as they tried their best to calm her down. They were in the all gender bathroom on campus, the door locked so no one would try to come in as Anita tried her best to rock through her meltdown.

She was in shambles, rocking back and forth in a ball when Angel walked into the bathroom, her makeup streaming down her face as she muttered about how terrified she was of going to prison.

"How can I possibly calm down when she said she was going to call the police? I didn't even know she was still in his life." Anita hissed, the tears streaming down her face.

"Anita..Anita, look at me. Look at me." Angel hissed as they grabbed Anita's face, forcing her to look Angel in the eye. The older woman was terrified but started to calm down as Angel caressed her face while nodding.

"We handled it, didn't we?" Angel asked softly as they continued to stare at Anita while holding her face. The professor nodded as she swallowed hard and Angel smiled softly.

"You have nothing to worry about. Okay? You trust me?" Angel asked before pecking Anita's lips softly causing her to melt into their touch before nodding against their lips. Angel smiled before kissing Anita again, it being the first kiss they've shared since waking her up in her apartment a few weeks ago. Angel wanted to make sure Anita was in the right headspace before trying to initiate anything to avoid sub-drop.

They kissed a few more times, Anita completely mesmerized by the feeling of Angel's lips as her anxiety melted from her body. She relaxed in the students arms before moaning softly, Angel smirking against her lips before pulling away.

"Calm down. Okay? I've got you covered. I won't be in class today, but Bella will pick you up since you don't have the car. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay..who?" Angel asked quietly as their lips barely brushed against the professor's. Anita swallowed hard as she tried to allow the words to slip from her lips. She didn't dare submit fully to the student but knew it was time.

"Okay..daddy."

"That's a good girl. I'll see you later. Don't stress about a thing." Angel breathed before unlocking the door and stepping out of the bathroom. They walked down the hall and swallowed hard before letting out a breath and pulling out their phone.

"Yeah?" The man grunted into the phone as he answered, Angel rolling their eyes as they stepped into the parking lot. They waved the car over and it pulled up, Angel slipping into the backseat.

"You owe me one, remember?" Angel asked the dealer who scoffed into the phone causing Angel to smirk as the man chuckled darkly into the phone.

"Didn't we just clean up a mess for you, Anjel?"

"This isn't a clean up. More like a set up. Same guy, need to make it seem like he fled the country for some shit. You know I'm cash ready, pops."

"Paying with my own money-"

"That I earned. You know I'm your best dealer. Have been for years. I just need this one last favor before this gets messy. You owe me."

"Alright alright. Shit. Text me all his information and it'll be handled."

"How long?"

"Anjel-"

"How long, pops?" Angel hissed as they lit their blunt before sitting back against the seat. They wanted nothing more than to rest but knew they couldn't. They've been on the go non-stop. They had money to make especially with all the new expenses that kept coming up. Angel knew Anita wondered where they went all the time, but also knew that she didn't need to know what Angel did for a living.