19

"So..I can't even be out past eleven? I am grown." Anita muttered as she flipped through the contract. The non-negotiable list was intense and she couldn't believe that Bella has been following these rules for three years.

Non-negotiable:

- No drinking without permission.

- Eating breakfast, lunch and Dinner.

- Keeping up with your hygiene.

- Not staying out past eleven pm.

- No dating outside of the arrangement.

- Punishments.

- No masturbating unless given permission.

- Chores.

- Keeping your space clean.

- Being Productive is a must.

- Therapy twice a week.

- Taking medication.

- No drugs except for marijuana for after-care.

-Manners are a must.

"Jesus.." Anita huffed before looking up at the ceiling of her new bedroom. After walking away without eating her lunch, Angel followed her to the guest room and explained that she will no longer be living on her own. She still owned her apartment, but will be living with Bella for the meantime. She tried to protest, but decided to agree considering they both helped her clean up the mess that she created.

Angel explained that she will be able to go in and out of her apartment for the essentials that she needed throughout the week, but other than that there was no more living alone.

"Hey, roomie. Dinners ready." Bella grinned as she walked into Anita's bedroom. She was in her pajamas considering she's been asleep since she got home. Anita looked up at her and scrunched her nose before shaking her head.

"I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat. Just a little. Please?" Bella pleaded as she crawled onto the large bed, sitting next to Anita's feet. Anita sighed before looking down at the contract.

"It's not as bad as it seems, right?"

"No. Trust me. Just follow the rules and you'll be rewarded. It's for our safety, really. You'll grow to understand." Bella responded as she pushed Anita's curls out of her face before kissing her cheek. Anita sighed and swallowed hard before taking the pen and signing the bottom causing Bella to cheer quietly.

"Yay. Welcome. I'm excited."

"Mhmm." Anita hummed jokingly causing Bella to giggle quietly.

"Girls, didn't I say dinners ready?" Angel's voice echoed from down the hall causing Bella to widen her eyes.

"Come on. You don't want your first punishment already."

"Oh please. Sounds like a good time to me." Anita scoffed as she crawled off the bed, following behind Bella who skipped excitedly down the stairs and to the dining room causing Anita to roll her eyes.

She couldn't help but watch as Angel moved around the large kitchen, placing a plate in front of Bella who grinned widely before clapping her hands.

"Lasagna. My favorite." Bella hummed before looking up at Angel and saying thank you. Angel nodded before looking over at the professor who just stood by the wall as she watched Angel place a second plate on the table.

"Come sit down." Angel demanded softly. Anita swallowed hard before walking over to the table and sitting down and looking down at the plate. It was portioned to perfection, the lasagna sitting next to streamed carrots and broccoli that were seasoned.

"Did you sign the contract?" Angel asked as they stood next to Anita. Anita nodded and Angel smirked before nodding and rubbing their hands together.

"Good. Hand it over."

Anita obeyed and Angel flipped through it, being surprised that the older woman didn't try to negotiate anything. It made Angel wonder if this was her first time, but they were sure it was. She didn't seem like the type to be a sub, but Angel wanted to see what she could handle.

"Eat your dinner. Then you'll have your first therapy session."

"I'm not-"

"Anita.." Bella whispered and Anita looked at her before looking at Angel who just glared and Anita swallowed hard before looking down at her plate. She picked up her fork and cut into the lasagna before taking a bite, nearly moaning at the taste.

I'm a grown ass woman. I can take care of myself. Fuck I look like? Ugh. This is annoying. But this lasagna is so good. I guess I have nothing to complain about. I can't believe my own student helped me cover up my ex husbands death. And now I live with them. Jesus Christ. This is a lot.

Anita's thoughts raced as she continued to eat in silence, Angel staring in approval before walking out of the room and preparing the video chat with their private doctor. They felt as if speaking to someone about the situation would help avoid her spiraling into a dark hole.

The same dark hole they helped dig Bella from after they took her in. She was mentally in a dark place. She went from being terrified of everything to being resentful and angry, fighting with Angel any chance that she got. She didn't want to follow any rules, becoming rebellious until one day she finally broke, losing her composure completely and finally surrendering to the help that Angel was trying to give her.

She's been thriving ever since.

"You did it. Now we can have dessert and watch a movie." Bella grinned as she looked at Anita's now empty plate. Anita stuck her tongue out at Bella before rolling her eyes causing her to laugh which made Anita smile slightly.

I guess this won't be so bad after all. I've always wanted a little sister. Just..not one that I have sex with. God..what am I getting myself into? Why am I like this? I need my journal.

"Good girl. Maybe you won't be such a brat, after all." Angel chuckled as they walked back into the dining area causing Anita to roll her eyes.

"Never say never." Anita mumbled sarcastically causing Angel to chuckle darkly.

"Come on. You have your session." Anita sighed and stood up before following Angel into the small office. They shut the door and looked down at Anita before touching her chin.

"No limits. What's said to the doctor stays with the doctor. He knows about everything that happened. He's a special kind of therapist. So don't worry about anything. He knows who you are. Just let it all out. There's a box of tissues in the drawer and a fidget spinner. Bella usually plays with it during her sessions."

Anita looked up at Angel with an unreadable expression as if she was trying to figure them out. She couldn't understand how the student was so mature and put together. How could they possibly be doing this for the older woman? And why?

"Stop trying to figure things out. I can see the screws turning in your head. You have nothing to worry about anymore. Okay?" Angel asked. Anita nodded as she swallowed back tears, her eyes fluttering closed as Angel leaned down and kissed her forehead before walking out of the room.

If only it were true.