18

Three years ago...

"If you even fucking move a bullet will go through your goddamn skull!" Angel yelled as they aimed the gun at every single person in the small room. They were disgusted with their behavior. They knew it was fishy from the moment they walked into the building, but they didn't give it a second thought. They were here to make a deal and to leave until they saw the monstrosity that these disgusting men created.

Angel's bloody knuckles ached but they knew they needed to stay strong and keep up their hard front despite being terrified. They were the only person in the room that was closest yo being a woman besides the small girl that sat in the cage, naked and trembling in fear. Their nose was dripping with blood, but their eyes were alert as they watched the men recover from the bloody fight that broke out the moment Angel saw the young girl in the cage.

They turned around and saw the young woman backing away in fear, shaking her head because she couldn't take anymore torture. She was exhausted and petrified, but Angel shook their head as they lowered to their level.

"It's okay..I'm not going to hurt you. It's okay." Angel cooed as the young woman looked up at them with large, watery eyes. They slowly opened the cage and pushed a hand forward, the small woman looking at it before looking into Angel's gentle eyes.

"It's okay..do you want to come with me? Yeah?" Angel asked as they smiled, their smile widening as the young woman nodded abruptly causing her to gasp. The blood stained the beautiful persons teeth, but they were so charming that the young woman couldn't help but be dazed by the beautiful, blood stained smile.

"You can't just take-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Angel yelled as they turned and aimed the gun at the man who decided to speak. He closed his mouth and stared at the gun in panic before swallowing hard.

"You have to pay for her."

"Fine. How much?" Angel asked causing the man to scoff and step forward.

"You're nothing but a child-"

"I said how much?!" They hissed as they pushed the gun forward causing the man to swallow hard.

"Ten thousand."

"Fine. Give it to him." Angel hissed at their assistant who didn't hesitate to throw the bag of money at the man before looking back at his boss who licked the blood from their teeth.

"Go get the car. I'm coming. Do you have any clothes? It's freezing outside." Angel asked as they turned to look at the small trembling girl who shook her head with sad eyes. Angel scoffed as they glared up at the man who was smiling at the bag of money before looking down at the young girl.

"Here.." Angel started as they started to take off their vest, unbuttoning their shirt and standing in their sports bra causing everyone to gasp in confusion.

"You're a woman?!"

"I'm none of your fucking business." Angel hissed as they wrapped their shirt around the small woman. She was swimming in it, but the warmth and the scent comforted her immediately. Angel slipped their vest onto the young girl and she warmed up immediately, before taking her hand and walking out of the room while aiming the gun.

"You're safe now. Okay? I'll never do that to you." Angel breathed as they stepped outside, the chauffeur opening the car door for both of them.

"What's your name?" Angel asked as they shut the door, the heat automatically warming both of their bodies and the small woman automatically relaxing.

"Bella."

Present:

"You need to eat." Angel huffed as they placed the bowl of fruit in front of Anita who rolled her eyes in annoyance. It's been this way the last few days, Anita doing nothing but laying in bed and refusing to listen to Angel. After the conversation she had with Bella, Bella decided it was best to give the older woman some space. She was traumatized and needed to process her feelings, but Angel was on top of the woman which was annoying her even more.

"No."

"Anita."

"What?" Anita whined as she looked up at Angel with pained eyes. Angel sighed and ran a hand down their face, their muscles flexing under the natural light from the kitchen as they stood in their sports bra and shorts.

"Can you eat? And then we have to talk."

"We can talk now."

Angel growled lowly as they glared at the woman who was starting to annoy them. They knew it was because she was processing her emotions and swallowed back their aggravation before sighing.

"We need to speak about our arrangement."

"Okay. What about it?" Anita asked as she slowly picked up a mango and popped it into her mouth, chewing slowly and swallowing before pushing the bowl to the side. Angel sat down across from the woman and licked their lips as she stared up at them with tired eyes.

"Bella and I have decided that you'll be apart of our arrangement until further notice."

"Okay..? I thought I already was."

"So naive. No. You haven't been collared yet and you haven't done a scene."

"Oh." Anita whispered as she swallowed hard while looking up at Angel who analyzed her face for any sort of discomfort. There wasn't any. There was nothing but immense curiosity and it relaxed the dom.

"So..here's the contract. There's an NDA as well. What happens between us stays between us and I'm sure for obvious reasons you wouldn't open your mouth, anyway. You go over the list of things that are accepted and not accepted. You're also allowed to negotiate and add certain things as well. I'll give you the day to go over it. Also..considering what happened last night, I've added a few more things to the non-negotiable list. I think it will be beneficial." Anita stared up at Angel with wide eyes and parted lips as she tried to process everything that was just told to her.

There's more to this? What could possibly happen besides what already did?

"Bella should be home from work any minute now. She will be tired considering she did an overnight at her second job, so please let her rest. You..sit at this table and finish your lunch. That's a non-negotiable-"

"I didn't sign anything yet." Anita chuckled sarcastically as she stood and walked back to the guest room, leaving Angel glaring at the bowl of fruit that sat on the table.

She's going to be trouble. I'll set her straight.