9

9

"Fuck.." Anita hissed quietly as she slowly got out of her car, limping over to the front of her building. She was sore and aching on all parts of her body, especially in between her legs. Angel was right. They completely destroyed her in the most delicious way, the multiple rounds of roughness showing it's aftermath. It was after two a.m, both of them going at it since class ended at eight in the evening.

"Hey!" Anita turned and saw Bella waving at her from across the street and swallowed hard. She shot her a curt wave and Bella ran over with a large grin on her face.

"Oh my..they told me you were bad but not this bad-"

"Oh God, you know?" Anita groaned as she covered her face in embarrassment but Bella shook her head as she grabbed Anita's hands from her face and licked her lips.

"Of course I know. But it's nothing to be ashamed of. Come..let me take care of you. I was waiting."

"What do you mean-"

"Just come. Turn off your thoughts for a second and come with me, okay? This is the second part of the lifestyle you just got yourself into, okay?" Bella asked as she caressed Anita's bruised cheek. Anita nodded with pained eyes and Bella grinned before walking the older woman to her home.

"Go upstairs to the door that's painted all black and get undressed. I'll be up there in a second-"

"Bella, you're a very pretty woman I just can't handle anymore right now-"

"Who said I was going to fuck you? Hm, pretty girl?" Bella chuckled as she ran a hand through Anita's frizzy hair. Anita swallowed hard and allowed her shoulders to drop in defeat before slowly limping upstairs, causing Bella to grin widely.

My master must be so proud of themselves. Finally got the woman they wanted and completely ruined her. I can't wait to praise them for it.

Anita finally reached the top of the stairs, looking through the long hallway that had three doors. One door had a large 'B' written in rhinestones, the next one being plain, and then the last one being completely black, including the doorknob. Anita swallowed hard before walking over to the black door and opened it slightly, the aroma of eucalyptus automatically filling her nose and relaxing her body instantly. She stepped inside and gasped quietly, the size of the room being unexpected to her.

It was dark with dark red lights illuminating every fray of the room, it being spacious besides the large king sized bed that sat in the center. On the walls hung various tools of pain and pleasure, the leather belts and floggers cashing Anita to swallow hard. There were leather red benches on each side of the room, a large mirror taking over one side of the wall, Anita standing right in front of it.

"Holy shit.." Anita whispered quietly, looking over at the large tub that sat at the far end of the room.

"You like?" Bella asked from behind the woman causing her to jump, but immediately relax as her hands touched her shoulders. Anita nodded and Bella smirked, placing soft kisses on the woman's bruised neck causing her to gasp quietly.

"Don't worry..you'll have your fun in here very soon..get undressed and into the tub." Bella whispered before pulling away from the stunned woman who soon unzipped her coat, exposing her ripped shirt and bra covered in spots of blood causing Bella to smirk wider.

"Huh..I don't see any-"

"It's Angel's blood." Anita responded, Bella's eyes widening as she looked the small woman up and down for a second.