4

The hot wax dripped onto the skin of Anita's back causing her to gasp and arch, the restraints tightening around her body. She was blind folded, her body hanging above the ground, her arms and legs tied as she swung back and forth. She felt helpless, the wax continuing to drip down her spine just above her ass. She moaned, the pleasure and pain radiating through her body as the nipple clamps pulled with every move she made. Her wetness dripped from inside of her, her lips opening wide as she felt a thumb rub against it.

"Who's my good girl?" The voice asked as they pressed their thumb against her tongue as she whimpered, before gasping as the restraints tightened as she was pulled higher from the ground, her body swinging as she moaned in pain.

"Answer." The voice hissed.

"M-me. I am." Anita whimpered, moaning loudly as her clit pulsated as her dom pulled the nipple clamps, the tears of pleasure steaming down her face.

"Please, Angel."

Anita gasped as she sat up quickly, her alarm beeping loudly as she looked around. Her body was covered in sweat as she panted, swallowing hard before shutting off her alarm and running a hand down her face. It's been a week since her last class. Since Angel touched her face as they mocked the professor.

A week since she read Angels paper.

A week since she saw the student pounding into the young lady with the beat up mustang.

She couldn't get the image from her mind, nor the feel of the students fingers touching her chin and her neck. It didn't matter how much she masturbated, or how much wine she drank.

She just couldn't drown the thoughts away. She spent her weekend drinking wine on her balcony, hoping to not see the student in action no matter how much her body betrayed her. Luckily she didn't, but the small voice in the back of her mind really wish she did.

How could someone like her be like that? so disgustingly sophisticated? So deep yet so..shallow?

Anita slowly sat back on her bed, her thoughts racing and her heart pounding in her chest. The assignment she gave her students made her slightly excited. No matter how much she disliked Angel, she still couldn't help but be excited to read her answer to the question at hand.

Write a poem about the human body without using the anatomical names except for lips, eyes and hair.

She received many emails asking what she meant, and that it was more difficult than it seemed. But she told them to try anyway, only to see what they were capable of. She was nervous, but stood anyway to prepare for the day as she started her morning routine.

She showered, brushed her teeth and washed her face, before moisturizing her body. She didn't have her first class until two-thirty. So she took her time, drinking her coffee and looking through her emails.

She still had a little more time before she needed to depart, sitting on her bed and sighing before looking over at the drawer that sat next to her bed. She looked at her clock, the large numbers glowing and the temptation rising in her chest.

Fuck it. That dream has me all tensed up.

Anita stood, shutting her blinds before walking over to the drawer and opening it, her various toys just waiting for her to touch them. She swallowed hard, pulling out the glass dildo and staring at it for a second, before pulling out her small bullet and shutting the drawer.

She bit her lip as she grabbed her laptop, laying it flat on the bed and sticking the dildo on top of it, the suction cup immediately placing the erect toy in place. She crawled onto the bed, discarding of her robe and staring at herself in the mirror that sat across her bed.