8

Smut warning ⚠️- CNC, degrading, forceful sex, and spanking as well as bruising. Primal behavior.

"Ow, ow ow ow ow.." Anita whimpered as Angel pulled her by her hair and pushed her into the backseat of the car before slamming the door shut and getting on top of her. Anita was panting in panic, unsure of what she got herself into. Once they left the classroom, Angel made sure no one was on campus before pulling the older woman by her hair to the car aggressively as they growled about how much of a slut they were going to show her she was.

It had Anita's clít hard and erect in her panties despite the pain she was feeling from being handled so roughly. She just couldn't wait to see what was in store for her. She prayed it was like the videos that she craved to reenact with someone who just..understood until she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

And now she thinks she finally has as Angel trapped her under their legs before attacking her lips with theirs. Their kiss was animalistic, tongue and teeth biting onto each other's lips as they hissed against each others mouths, Angel pinning Anita's hands above her head.

Anita decided to test the waters, starting to move her hands as she tried to fight against the students grip.

"Let them go." Anita moaned as she fought against Angel causing the student to smirk as they bit down on her chin causing her to gasp.

"Why should I?" Angel hissed as they primally licked the side of Anita's face causing her to pant with need as she tried to break free from their grip.

"Let me go!" Anita yelled causing Angel to look down at the small woman with a snarl who just glared back with just as much fire in her eyes. Angel let go of her wrists and a loud slap was struck across their face, both of them staring at each other as the blood trickled down the students face slightly.

"Oh you stupid fucking bitch." Angel growled as they slapped Anita back with just as much force if not worse, causing her to gasp and hold her face before looking up at the student with shock, a slow smirk forming on her face before pulling the student back to her lips and kissing them roughly.

"Oh that's what you like, huh? You dirty fùcking bitch-"

"Then give it to me like a good little student.." Anita moaned seductively as she licked the blood that dripped from the students wound all the way up to their temple, curling her tongue before pulling away to see Angel staring down at her with a look of both shock and lust.

This fucking woman..

Anita stared back at the student through her lashes as she licked her lips clean from the blood, Angel growling and smashing their lips against hers. They moaned as their tongues fought for dominance, Anita's hands slipping up Angels shirt and rubbing their hard abs before pulling it over their head.

"Damn, baby.." Anita moaned as she ran her hands up and down the students firm chest that was covered in various tattoos. Their abs were rock hard, the muscles visible with every breath they took.

"Told you.." Angel moaned before leaning down and kissing the professor again. Anita wrapped her legs around Angels waist, her long acrylic nails scratching against their back as it slipped under the sports bra that held their chest.

Angel ripped open the professors shirt, the buttons flying everywhere causing her to gasp. Angel licked their lips at the sight of the woman's body, her breasts large and sitting in her pink push up bra. Her stomach was soft with a pudge, the love handles and stretch makes making the student's stomach rumble with desire.

They kissed again, Anita sitting up and pushing her pants down as Angel did the same. She stared down at the large bulge that throbbed against their boxers, swallowing hard before looking up at Angel who was smirking as they stared down at Anita's panties.