17

Anita watched as the three men wrapped Monty's body into plastic before rolling him into the carpet. Angel and Bella were behind them, carrying the carpet outside to the truck that they had waiting for them.

I can't believe this..I'm just standing here while they clean the mess I made. I can't believe this.

"Here..relax." Bella breathed as she handed the professor a bottle of water. Anita nodded and opened it before taking a sip. She wanted nothing more than to restart this entire day, to take back her actions. But she knew she couldn't, and would have to live with it for the rest of her life.

The two women watched as Angel spoke to the men outside before handing them a large amount of money, the oldest man grinning widely as he looked through the hundreds of bills, before shaking Angel's hand. They packed up the car and pulled off, Angel letting out a breath before looking over at the two women who watched her from the door.

They walked up the stairs and shut the door, before running a hand through their dreads and looking at Anita who looked absolutely terrified.

"That was a whole lot of money." She whispered as she swallowed hard. Angel nodded before shrugging knowing that they can make it back just as easily. They just wanted the two women to be okay, but they knew it would be a little while.

They were used to seeing dead bodies, Angel having their own dirty laundry and bones in the closet. Bella knew to a certain extent, but Anita was completely terrified and confused.

Not to mention being torn apart with guilt.

"Yeah..it's expensive." Angel breathed as they analyzed the professor's face.

"I'm so sorry, I'll repay you in any way I can. I just-"

"Hey..hey. Chill, okay? You don't owe me anything. We were willing to help you. I just need you to relax. Did you guys clean out the room like I asked?"

"Yes." Both women responded at the same time causing Angel to let out a breath.

"Good girls. Now let's just go home, okay?" Angel responded as they grabbed both of their hands. Anita swallowed hard before looking at Bella who smiled assuringly before following Angel out of the house.

Anita sobbed lowly as she curled up into a ball in the tub, resting her cheek onto her knee as her thoughts raced and raced. The scenery kept replaying in her head, from him attacking her in her office to breaking her nose. She never thought she'd have it in her to hurt someone, but now she felt like a cold-blooded murderer.

He went to open the door. At that moment he wasn't attacking her. He was distracted and she killed him. It was murder. It would've been different if he was in the middle of attacking her, but he wasn't.

Fuck..

She felt exposed. Vulnerable. He knew her deepest darkest secrets all because he was vengeful. The thought alone made her clench her eyes shut as she cried harder, her wet curls framing her face as she smashed her face into her knee as she tried to muffle her cries.

She didn't know what he had planned to do to her. He knew about every fantasy, every video that she didn't share with a soul. He even read her journal that was filled with the gruesome imagery that plagued her lustful mind.

She just prayed he didn't tell anyone else. She was ashamed of herself for allowing her desires to be so dark. It wasn't her fault. It's just what she liked, but he took advantage and now he's dead.