11

Both the professor and the student walked into the low lit hotel lobby, Angel's hands never leaving Anita's side. It was a small walk from the restaurant considering neither of them drove due to drinking. Anita wanted nothing more than to feel the pleasure she felt the other night, to be distracted from the unhealed emotions the Dean had resurfaced from inside of her.

She wanted them fucked back into the dark place they came from before she fell into another depression. Two years was long enough for her, and she refused to succumb to it any longer.

"Which room?" Angel asked quietly. Anita looked over and her eyes skimmed through the options, swallowing hard as the grip around her waist tightened.

"The skylight room."

They retrieved their key and walked to the elevator, Anita's glare causing Angel to grow slightly worried. They haven't seen the professor this way before, the anger and sadness radiating of off her more than anything. They wanted nothing more than to comfort the professor, seeing her upset being uncomfortable for them in a way they've never felt before.

Anita's eyes were dull, her jaw clenched and her body tense. She just stared into space, storming out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened with Angel following her abruptly.

"Hey, hey slow dow-"

"Don't tell me what to do. Not right now." Anita hissed as she glared up at Angel who was taken aback by her response. They nodded and swallowed hard, watching as Anita slipped the key into the hotel room door and walked in. They closed the door behind them and leaned against it as Anita walked into the room, it glowing from the skylight that lit up the room. It sat above the large bed. There were mirrors on the ceiling and it made Anita swallow hard.

She slowly sat on the bed and looked at Angel who was still leaning against the room door as they stared back. They both allowed the silence to take over, the tension thick as they both stared into each other's eyes.

"You asked me what I need.." Anita started as she stood, kicking off her shoes and allowing her white painted toes to touch the carpeted ground. Angel just watched, Anita slipping off her dress and exposing her black lace set as she licked her lips while staring into the students green eyes.

"I need to take my anger out on something.." She breathed as she slipped her underwear off and unclipped her bra, throwing it to the side. Anita stood bare and the student stared, licking their lips as their eyes traveled around the professor's body. They watched as Anita took her phone and angled it on the dresser, before pressing record causing them to smile wider.

"Take off your clothes." Anita demanded. Angel smirked, pushing themselves from the door and standing straight. They stared into the professor's eyes as they unbuttoned their shirt, tossing it to the side. Angel unbuttoned their pants and pulled it down before stepping out of them. They stood in their boxers and sports bra, Anita swallowing hard.

"All of it. Off." Anita breathed. Angel swallowed hard before pulling their sports bra off, exposing their breasts that sat upright on their chest. It made Anita thirsty, the students nipples hard and erect and waiting to be sucked on.

Angel pulled their boxers down, exposing their thick hard on that the professor didn't really get a good look at. It was veiny, throbbing at the tip as the pre-cum dripped onto the ground.

"On your knees."

Angel obeyed, their eyes never leaving Anita's as they slowly dropped to their knees, crawling toward the older woman who now sat on the bed with her legs spread wide. Her clít was hard and erect and it made Angel nearly moan with desire. They crawled over, ready to lean in but Anita stopped them as she placed her small foot onto the student's forehead.