Never Not

People say that first love never really goes away--it never dies, and she's living proof that they are indeed right.

She couldn't forget him, even after so many years. Her memories with him kept on bugging her mind and thoughts. Although she had already moved on from her feelings for him, she can't deny the fact that she's still stuck in the past and her heart is still chained to his.

But what will happen if her first love comes back? What will she do if that guy she always hopes to see for the last time unexpectedly appears in her life once again?

Will love be sweeter the second time around? Or will he become another bittersweet memory of hers?

***

Disclaimer: This novel is a work of fiction. While it may draw inspiration from real-life events or stories, all characters, incidents, and dialogue are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental. This book is intended for entertainment purposes only, and the author does not claim to accurately depict any real-life individuals or occurrences.

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: Completed

Note: Please note that this story is unedited and may contain typos and grammatical errors. I will edit this once I have finished the whole series. Furthermore, there may be some words or content that may not be suitable or comfortable for young readers. Read at your own discretion.

Never Not - Lauv