Chapter 5

Ceaser's P. O .V

Mane what the fuck are you doing, are you fucking dumb. I should have you killed.

Man I'm sorry but I got kids at home, I had to feed them , I swear I'm gonna pay you back Ceaser I swear.

See I don't know what gives people the right to take from me. To steal what's mine and make it there's. So I shouldn't kill you because you have kids or because I'm gonna get my fucking money back.

Because your gonna get your money back man. He cough as blood dripped from his mouth.

Good fucking answer , and I'm gonna let you off this time. Don't let that shit fucking happen again. I shot him in knee cap and walked off. Clean that shit up and bring my car around I gotta get the fuck out of here before I kill his ass.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. I looked at myself in the mirror, I got to do better with my life I need something to work for , I need someone in my life that's gonna always be there. Something or someone to keep sane.

Now that I have found Jazz and she's in my life I can make a change and find someone real. Maybe even a family and a white picket fence and all that shit. I laughed to myself.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out walk though the bathroom door.

JBitchAss- Ayo Cease come though to many people are on this line and I'm by myself.

CeaseDumbAss - I Told u stay put and wait for me , but of course you wouldn't. I'm on my way.

JBitchAss- Hurry Up Bitch Niqqa.

J is my little homie he try to steal from me once back when I just got back from living down south with my grandparents. After they died I moved back to find out my mom and dad past away too and I had to find Jazz she was all I had left.

Then this dumb Niqqa tried to robbed me with a gun and no fucking bullets in it. After that I knew he had no one and he was just trying to survive because when I told him to shoot me her started crying. I never thought about asking him what happened to you or let's talk , when he is ready to talk about whatever I'm gonna be right there.

I pulled up to the street and parked in a handicap parking and put my sticker. I got out and started walking to the shop.

You not handicap ! Some old ass lady yelled at me.

I put up my middle finger and started limping.

When I got to the corner there was a line all down the block. I stared walking looking for Josiah. He ass was in line flirting with some brown skin girl , who's feet where to big for her.

I walked over to him and looked at the girl , her teeth was playing hopscotch and her eye's was playing fucking crisscross. I laughing and they both looked at me , well I think she looked at me her eye came this way so that's what I thought.

Cease this is Monica , I never laughed so hard in my life. J had the nerve to look at me sideways. I stop laughing long enough to shake her hand and say bye. I Started walking to the front of the line and J right behind me.

We went thought the door and past all them people standing in line. I'm a boss I don't wait for shit. Fuck I look like waiting in a line.

Aye whatdup Caese , Rico came over and dapped me then J.