Chapter 12 (Hist)

***Jamel (Mel)***

The four us had a good team going. Mimi was the man above X , Jazz, and I are great on foot. Jazz not only can take head shots she got some hands on her to. Combat moves is almost as good as mine.

We were all at my wearhouse helping Jazz with her floor plans for her business. It was two stories and had a lot of space. It was nice for a trap house.

We had just finished the plans and was ready to start putting shit together. We went to Danny's for breakfast. I tripped Mimi walking towards the door and laughed, she lucky X caught her ass. I held the door for X and Jazz then I walked in and closed the door on Mimi. Jazz slapped my arm and I let her in and she hit me in the same spot Jazz slapped me.

We got seated at a booth and we ordered our drinks.

So what time we going out tonight? X asked looking at the waiter ass, I laughed. The girls didn't notice but I sure as hell did.

The club open at 10:00 and I think it close at 5:00. I think we can do it. Jazz said looking at all of us.

We sat there looking at each other. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I did my thing and washed my hands. I headed back to the table when one of the waiters came up to me and put her hand on me.

Umm you must not know my girlfriend, you better take ya hand off of me before she hurt me and ya boney ass. She let me go winking her eye and licked her lips.

I sat down at the table and Jazz was giving me the mean mug face. Women see everything, Damn. I'm gonna get it when we get home.

Jazz got up and went to the bathroom, at least I think. After about 5 mins she came and sat down. We ate and I paid the bill we all got up and got into the car. I had to drop off Mimi , Jazz , and X at Jazz house.

When I pulled up Mimi and X got out and Jazz told them bye.

I looked at her and saw her face. I wasn't even gonna ask so I just drove off. When we got home she got out the car and went into the house and upstairs. I followed behind slowly knowing I was walking into the end of my life but I wasn't gonna tell her that. I'm low key scared of Jazz.

I went into the room and kicked out my shoes. I sat on the bed and laid back.

I felt a dent in the bed when Jazz sat next to me.

So who was that? She looked down at me.

I don't know her, and I hope you didn't do anything to her.

Why you worried about her?

I'm not I'm just saying. I sat up and looked her into her eyes.

You sure you don't know her? She looked down at her hands.

I'm sure baby, I don't know her. I kissed her and put my arms around her pulling her closer to me. She pulled my shirt off and started to kiss my neck. I laid her back and kissed her neck then licked on one of her breast and massage the other one in my hand.

..........

I got out the shower and got dressed , Jazz was already dressed. It's like if a female acted up she is dead ass not having Bullshit or she just need a little TLC.

I helped her zip up her dress and we left the house to go to the lot and meet up with Mimi and X. We have a little heist going down today at club Ox. Which is Big Marky Club , one of his biggest spots. He still doesn't know who hit his trap house and he won't find out until ready to be known. No one knows Jazz is girl only me, X, & Mimi.