Chapter 16

★★★★★Jazz P.O.V★★★★★

I sat in the car waiting for Mel. He told me everything that happened in Miami and it had me worried, but I'm just happy he made it back home. I saw him walking towards the car, but he didn't seem like himself and not even a smile.

He opened the car door and Chris had a gun pointed to his back and they both got in the back seat.

He told me to drive and don't get any smart idea's. Now y'all must know me by now. I hit gas and I heard a seatbelt click. Jamel put his on. I took the corner and speed up, I drove us all the way to the lot while Chris and Mel fought in the back seat. When we pulled up Mimi, X ,and Cee was standing there with there guns pointed at the car. I got out and Chris had the gun against Jamel head.

He made Jamel roll the window down and I have to admit I was a little shook because everything in my life can go wrong in the blink of an eye.

Camille and Sadie we're driving a big ass Tow Truck and smashed right into the side of the car and the car flipped 3 times and a gun shot went off and landed upside down.

We all ran to the car and Jamel was still trapped in the seatbelt and his nose was bleeding, Cee went inside though the window and cut him loose. We didn't know who was shot or if any of them was shot. My mind was running a mile a minute. Even though it was part of the plan I didn't know how hard it would hit me seeing Mel like this.

They pulled him out and he wasn't shot. He just had a cut on him head that was bleeding. We checked for Chris in the car and his eye's we're open and blood dripped from them. I wanted to make sure he was gone so I shot him twice in the chest. I guess the gun shots was loud cause Mel got up and you could hear cops coming.

We knew the usual shit so we got started. I whipped the stringing wheel down and we took the license plates off and lit a match. We all got into cars. I was driving Cee was in the passenger seat and Mel was in the back. Camille and Sadie was in they car and X and Mimi in another.

We all drove in different directions. The car lit up and blow onto pieces.

Baby listen I know how you drive I can't feel any worse so please slow down. Cee laughed and I slowed down.

Sorry baby we almost home or maybe not. There was a cop car behind us with no lights or a sound, which means they running my plates.

I speed up a little and stopped at the stop light when the light turned green I took off and they flashed they lights and I pulled over to the right side and they drove right past us. Cee was all like fuck this run the light. Mel was half asleep but was telling me the total opposite that I should pull over.

I pulled back onto the streets and drove home. We helped Mel to our room and Cee left the room. I pulled his shoes and socks off and his jeans then his shirt, I cleaned all his cut and laid next to him. He placed his head on me and I let my fingers followed his waves. He fell asleep and I put a cold towel across his forehead and went downstairs to fix something to eat for everyone.

I made some fried pork chops and yellow rice with mash potatoes and corn and string beans.

Brooklyn and Na Na came and helped me set the table. Jason and Cee was in the living room playing 2k15. Mimi and X we're upstairs watching a movie. Mimi doesn't live with me anymore she moved in with X, they just work together from they meet they haven't been apart and I'm happy as fuck for Mimi.

I kept going back and forth to the bedroom to the kitchen to check the food and to check on Mel.

When I got upstairs I heard water running from the bathroom and I went inside. Mel was washing his face and brushed his teeth with his towel wrapped around his waist.