Chapter 15

*****Jason P.O.V*****
So y'all know how I was like, nothing can go wrong and all? Well I spoke way to soon, or I wouldn't be here sitting in a chair with my hands tied and my eye's blindfold and a towel in my mouth.

I heard foot steps and Brooklyn crying then a loud Slap and her crying filled the room, I was getting so upset and I was ready to explode. Someone came closer to me and touched my back making me flinch. I had cigar burns on my back as well as my arms. They removed the blindfold and she was standing right in my face with a smile.
She walked over to Jazz who was laying on the floor with blood all around her and Brooklyn was by the desk watching me. Her face was red and a little swollen.

I remembered when Cee had thought me how to get out of a chair when your tied up. I jumped with the chair and dropped back down, breaking the chair, I ran over to Brooklyn and I felt a bullet pierce though my side and I couldn't really feel the pain because of my energy flowing through my body.

I held her in my arms and watched as she walked around us.

Why are you doing this? I looked up at her and Chris walked inside the room standing next to her. This fucker!

Because of the money and pain, I hurt too! fuck y'all family mane. Now stay put no playing hero. As we all can see I ain't afraid to shoot. She walked back over to Jazz.

*****Cee*****
See I just want y'all to see that I can get to y'all in a snap of a finger. He snapped his finger. I don't know why y'all didn't come for me when I got Jazz shot, but hey boom here I am.

We left you alone, I think you was just bored. What's wrong Jah ? Not enough business coming your way!? Jazz taking ya shit over and no one even knows who she is. I bet you will either be dead or you ain't gonna be shit real soon.

I sat in the chair tied up and couldn't move. Jah had me in a metal chair because last time this happened I got out and burned his trap down. I always have a way.

Jah was going on and on about how me and Jazz are just alike and how our family has done enough to him and his business. He finally left the room and I was trying to get out. But I couldn't. I remembered the lighter in my back pocket from when i took it from Brooklyn. I sat there burning the rope and pulling at it.

I finally burned it and pulled my arms apart. I may look skinny but as Brooklyn calls it. Daddy go hulk! Dada go hulk! raww! Then she runs in the room. I need to find my baby girl.

I heard voices coming from another room across the hall and Brooklyn fussing.

I stood by the door for awhile to wait to hear anyone other than Jah. I heard a female voice and another male.

What the fuck he is bleeding out and if he dies we have to kill Ceaser and Jazz and this little bitch too, she look to much like that fuck Niqqa.

Your not fucking touching her she wasn't part of this plan. She has nothing to do with this. The female said sounding hurt.

Do I give a fuck! Jah yalled.

We will fucking see, if you touch one fucking hair on my daughter I will put you in the ground right next these fuckers. Did she just say her daughter!? What the fuck! Lela!

No one is touching anyone, y'all need to cut this shit out. Listen Uncle, you go back and handle Ceaser we got to get Jazz outta her and Jason. Their bleeding out. The other male sounds like someone I know to but I wasn't focused on that I was thinking about how I would kill Jah.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on him, that Niqqa beat Jazz in front of me and I wanna see him dead.

The door opened and closed and Jah turned to face me, and he looked more scared than ever. I grabbed his neck and pined him up on the wall. I held him with one hand and use the other one to burn him with the lighter.