Chapter 10

****Nakahara P.O.V****

I was back home and it felt good to be in my bed , my brother didn't want me hanging out with Chris late at night anymore because of the big fight I had over him and we didn't even do anything. I don't think of him like that. It was 3rd period and the Bell was about to ring.

Prom was coming up and I was gonna ask Jazz to go dress shopping with me. Jazz is pretty cool I like her a lot and I hope her and my brother stay together.

The bell rang and I jumped out of seat putting my notes in my bag ran into Brian. He was so cute and I low key wanted to go to prom with him but I could never talk.

Hey Nakahara , he smiled at me making me blush

Um , Ahh yeah Brain okay bye. I walked right past him and went to my next class. After school I called Jazz and she right off the back said yes and she would come for me a my house in a few. I was so excited.

When I got home Jazz was already there sitting on the couch with Mel. They are so cute and Jazz is a ride or die. I can see why my brother likes her so much.

Hey guys I sat right between them and got cozy and laughed when I saw thier faces.

Girl if you don't beat it I will hurt you.

Sorry big bro it's my time with Jazz. We are going prom dress shopping and you know what that means! I need your card.

Little girl I will cut you so deep. You know what that means ! You better move.

I mugged the shit outta him and got up. Jazz got up too and I stuck my tongue out at him and then he tripped me. I hit his leg and he handed me his black card. That was my favorite one.

Me and Jazz having girl time, if feels nice to have another girl around. An older one at that. I must have tried on 20 dresses and we didn't like any of them. We went to one last store and picked up a few dresses and Jazz picked out more and more.

Finally we found a cute green two piece dress with belly out and back out too. It was 221.76 and I loved it so we bought it. After we bought the dress we got my shoes , jewelry , and we stopped and got food. When we go home Mel was upstairs so Jazz went to him. I put my bags down in my room and went to the living room and sat watching TV and text people.

.............
*****Ceaser ******

Baby girl come here. I called out to Brooklyn. She ran into the kitchen.

Yes Dada?

You ready to eat dinner ? I sat her down in front of the kitchen table cooling her food and cutting it up for her.

Dada I want do it. I laughed and handed over she took the fork and started to eat. I washed up the rest of the dishes and hers to when she finished. We sat in the living room watching some TV.

Dada I farted In the chair. She said looking at me from her Minnie mouse chair I bought her.

It's your chair baby girl I said looking back at the TV. Then she got up and sat next to me

Dada I farted on the couch. She was cracking up and it made me laugh.

Eww Take it off. She Laughed and I Started to tickle her until she had to pee. She got up and ran to the bathroom.

Jason walked thought the front door with he's backpack.

Aye J where you been all day, I was looking for you.

I was with Raquel at the mall. Can I borrow the car tomorrow thou?

Yeah just don't hurt my baby. Brooklyn came running out the bathroom.