Try Me

I went in my car looking in the review mirrors to see if any one was coming up or down the street. I saw a guy he was in a black t-shirts with black jeans and had muscles for days and he was dark skin he looked almost like Tyrese. He came up and knocked on my window. I rolled it down.

He looked at me and glanced over at the gun in my right hand. Can I help you? I said. Yeah sorry I was just noticing how beautiful you are. He had that drop ya panties and make you wanna beg for it deep ass voice.

Well thank you I smiled, and handed him a bag and he handed me the money and I pulled off.

I was making my way home when I seen the bitch who has been coming at me side ways and not paying me on time and I heard she's been talking to people about me. Not a good look for her.

I rolled down the window and "POW" I put one in the side of her head.

I got out the car with my car still running and took the rest of my products she had left and on the side of the bag "TABB" That's how I knew it was mine, and the $50 she had on her. "Fucking Useless Bitch" I said under my breath and went back into my car.

I looked around the street to see if any one had the balls to call the cops or try to step to me and drove off. I headed home to shower up before me and girls went out to night I have a big meeting with one of the biggest Kingpins on the east coast, I wanted to expand and maybe move to the east coast to get work east and west I would be the baddest bitch they would ever seen.

I got home and locked my car up I had a red Ford mustang 2015 model. My house was pretty big it was built just for me last year when I moved out of my condo. I open my front door and put in the alarm code and headed for my bedroom. My house has about three rooms for my girls when they wanna stay over.

I sat at the edge of my bed and pulled out my phone to text Mimi she was one of best workers and the closest one to me she the only family I have.

I had a mother and father who loved me unconditionally, and a big brother he was 18 but I never got a chance to meet him. He moved in with my grandparents before I was born and they died a while back but I never kept in touch it was a hood word(everything that comes back to the hood even if it's right or wrong.) I lost my family in a fire when I was 14 and that's when I found Mimi, her mom took me in and raised us both before she passed away two years ago from kidney failure. Then it was just me and Mimi and that's when we decided to start in the game.

Jazz- My House At 9. We Need This Contact So We Need To Get Our Shit Together.

R.O.D- You got it boss. I'll be there with Cash and Lala.

I read it and locked my phone then looked at the time "8:12" I got up and headed to the bathroom stripping out of my clothes. I turn the water on and the bathroom started to steam up I peed and then got in. It felt so good the hot water pouring down my back after a long day.

I took about 15 mins and got out. Throwing my on outfit. I was wearing a tight blue dress that had my back out and gold chains on each side of the dress that also showed some skin I added a gold neckless that said "BOSS" and some gold hooped earrings and my blue and black 6" heels.

I started doing my hair when the door bell rang. I went to answer it and it was Mimi and the girls.
Open the door bitch, slow ass. Mimi said in a joking way. I opened to door and they we're all dressed to impress.

Trick don't be rushing me I said.

Mimi was a dark skin girl with flawless skin and and beautiful face she is 5" 5 just a inch shorter than me. All my girls are flawless thou.

They all came in and sat down. Yu look nice boss Lala said. Thanks you know I try. Okay I don't try I said very cocky like.

Y'all ready to party and turn the fuck up I yelled and the girls all jumped up like yass! They so ratchet. That's to bad cause we there for one thing and one thing only and that's to get connect to Caesar. Ah shit Mimi says just when I thought we was bout to turn up. We all went outside the girl took Mimi's car there and I drove solo just in case I had to escape when something went down. The club was a 20 minute drive and when I pulled up it was jam packed.

Nobody really knows me. Well what I look like but they know not to fuck with me or my business. I just try to blend in but that's hard to do when you look this damn good. I'm 5" 6 and brown skin thick in all the right places and I have long wavy hair that reaches the middle of my back and light brown almost hazel eyes.

I Stepped out my car and locked it. And walked to the front of the club entrance with my girls and getting nasty looks from the other plain as bitches. I stopped at security. Name please, Jazz. He looked down at some paper and opened the letting me and my girls in.

I stepped in and the club was popping. Niqqas and some bad as females all around. I was So determined to find Caesar I walked To The Bar To Get A Better View and my girls walked around the club to find him. Can I get you something sweetie. I turned around and the bartender was looking at me. Umm sure I said licking my lips and she was butting her bottom lip. Let me get a shot of vodka.

I took the shot and gave her $100. Let me get another and you keep the rest. You sure she looked up at me. She was sexy as hell. She looked 5'3 Light skin with a big booty and plumed lips. (Both set of lips) Yeah I'm Sure. What's Ya name ma? I'm Mya she put out her hand, I took her hand, I'm Jazz its nice to meet you.

It's nice to meet you too she said smiling.

So... Mya what time do you get off.

At 3, why you wanna hang or something?

Yeah I Mean If You down . I am she smiled at me.

Alright will wait for you.

Boss! Cash came up. I found him. She pointed on the low. Okay stand and watch my back and tell Lala and Mimi where I'm at.

I walked up the stairs to the VIP section that had security posted up at the door. I came up to the door and they let me right through. I walked in with Cash and Mimi right behind me. Caesar was slouched in the corner of the room in the couch.

Can I help you beautiful lady's with something ? He asked not looking up from his phone.

I'm Jazzy. I'm gonna 100% with you. I wanna do business with you and possibly move to the east coast and I hear you can do that for me. Can you?

Wow! He final looks up from his phone. I see you know what you want. The question you are asking are all wrong. The real question is can you? I don't know and there isn't a lot of females in this game. Why me and why now?

Well I know what I want. Can you make that happen? If not I clearly don't need to be here I need to be finding someone who can get me to the east so I do what I gotta do.

He laughs. Can you step in the light ma?

I step closer to him and he jumps up hugging me.

What are you doing! Get off me. I push him and his guards all there guns at us. And the three of us pulled out our guns two in both hands.
.......

Hey Guys I Hope You Are Enjoying The Book So Far. I Am Working On Chapter 2 Now. If You Any Questions Or Comments Place Ask And Tell Away.

Love You Guys Thanks For Reading! :)

I Know There Are Some Grammar Problems. I Need To Edit. Just Work With Me. No Judging.

Please Vote

Ashley_LovessYuu

Ashley_LovessYuu

Ashley_LovessYuu

Ashley_LovessYuu

Ashley_LovessYuu