Chapter 4 (New York)

Hey Guys , I Know There Are Some Grammar Problems. I Need To Edit. Just Work With Me. No Judging.

And I Know It's Been A While I'm In College And Had Finally So Bare With Me.

......................

Jazz POV

It was my turn to drive now, we we're taking turns when one of us got sleepy the other drives. Mimi was knocked out, mouth open and snoring over the music paying in the car. I stopped at the gas station, we we're almost in New York. I went inside the convenience store and picked up some snacks and two Slurpees I finish pumping the gas in the car and drove off we were about 2 hours away from Long Island when we saw the sign that said New York exit here.

A few hours later we pulled up at the biggest house I think I've ever seen it was so beautiful everything was glass but I wasn't going to have people looking in my house so the first thing I do when I got inside it was put up curtains had a beautiful balcony overseeing a beautiful Pond with ducks and swans.

I could see everything from this balcony this house was made for a queen like me and I was dying to see the inside , when I went inside everything was white and black the backyard has a big pool in a big open space. It was around 3 o'clock in the afternoon and me and Mimi were exhausted so we could get a nap and got up around 9 o'clock we wanted to check out clubs around my area. So we got dressed.

Mimi was wearing a pink tight fitting dress that stopped mid-thigh she had high pink heels on with her hair down straight down. I was wearing A blue dress with cut out in the back and 6 inch Black heels my hair is short but I put weave in, so my hair was curled with red highlights.

We pulled up to a club in Baldwin called linx. It was a Jamaican bar and lounge. After going though security we entered the club. Boy O Boy these Jamaicans can sure party. Two girl we're in the middle of the floor one in blue and other in black and both we're bare foot dancing with some guys. Me and Mimi sat just taking it all in , but I felt like dancing.

So I joined them.......... It was 3 in the morning when the club closed and I was so sleepy and my back was killing me from bending over. I shook my head and thought to myself these damn people know how to party. On my way to the car. The two girls that was in there showing out came up to me and asked me some questions about where I learned to dance and where I was from. They we're bestfriends since highschool and they we're pretty cool people so we exchanged numbers.

On the way to the car my phone rang, it was Cee.

Hey Cee, What's Up?

Got Something To Tell Yu

What Is It Cee?

Someone Broke Into Your House.

What Yu Mean I Haven't Even Been Gone For A Full 2 Days.

I Know But Good News I Killed They Asses And They Are Jah's Men. But Umm There Are A few holes in the walls and lamps busted and furniture.

Alright I guess I'll be back in a month because that drive ain't bout to happen again.

We laughed and hung up. I drove home and got there in about 15 mins and took a shower.

Hey Mama you okay? I turn to the door and Mimi was standing there leaning on the door.

Yeah I'm good. She came and laid next to me , and rested her head on my back.

You know I'm gonna always be here.

I know Mimi you always have and will always.

After about 15 mins we we're both knock out.

****