Chapter 13

★★★★Jazz P.O.V.★★★★

Thanksgiving was right around the corner and Ceaser, Brooklyn, Jason, and his girlfriend was coming out here. Cee and Brooklyn was staying with his girlfriend and Jason and his girl was staying here. I had a lot of food shopping to do so Nakahara and Chris we're coming with me. I was dressed and they we're downstairs waiting for me.

I went downstairs and got something to drink and took 3 a water bottles out. I walked into the living room where Nakahara was laughing and playing around with Chris. I think they gonna fall for each other one day but they both say no.

Come on y'all before I leave y'all asses. We left the house and locked up because Mimi wasn't here. Her and X went out. We hoped into the Rage Rover and I pulled off. We stopped at Walmart , Target , the food court >. > Don't judge me.

I really am not pregnant you guys I'm just trying to get my weight up a little. If I got pregnant everything I worked for would have been for nothing. I want nothing but the best and I'm not gonna bring a child into this world until I have just that. ( Me At The Top)

The car was to full to stop anywhere else so stopped back at the house where I saw Mel's car outside. I checked my phone to see if he called, but no we got out grabbing bags. I refused to come back for anymore bags so we loaded our hands. Chris locked the truck and Nakahara opened the front door.

We put the stuff in the kitchen and I went upstairs to my room while they put the things away. I opened my door and Mel was laying down laughing at the TV.

I crawled up next to him, and he put his arm around my shoulder not taking his eyes off the TV.

Hey baby, I kissed him.

Hey babe how did it go with the shopping?

It was good I just think that Nakahara and Chris are gonna have a thing for each other and there ain't no stopping it.

He looked at me for the first time.

No they not, they just friends and that's all they ever gonna be. I no like that Niqqa mane.

Well you gonna have to get used to him, I'm gonna invite him over for Thanksgiving dinner and lets see how they are together.

He ain't family, he rolled his eyes and I laughed.

Oh well he gonna be in a couple of years. I mumbled.

What you say? He said flicking though the channels.

Oh nothing, we going back out I wasn't done and the car was to full. I grabbed my keys getting off the bed. I went around the bed and gave him a kiss then walked out the door. I went into the kitchen and they had finished putting the stuff away.

We got into the car and headed to the liquor store. We got out the car and went inside, we walked though the aisle, Nakahara stopped at one.

Jazz let's get sweet Bitch. She picked up the bottle.

See your sweet Bitch right here. I walked away and they we're dieing with laughter. Two guys came thought the doors and one had a gun. I really didn't care I stopped and looked though the vodkas. One guy told everyone to get down and the other one went to the cashier. I was still standing there.

He came over to me and pointed his gun to my head.

Did you not hear us. I turned to face him. Nakahara told me to get down.

I never leave the house without my twins.

Are you gonna shot or just stand there? I looked at him and scratched my head.