Chapter 9 ( She's Down For Me)

***Cee P.O.V***

Everyone ordered there drinks and and it got quite so I looked up from my phone and to the waiter. We looked at each other and froze until she walked away well she practilly ran. I put my phone down and ran behind her.

Lela wait please. She stopped and walked outside. I walked up behind her and my mind went blank.

Well........ You just gonna stand there looking dumb what do you want Ceaser?

I wanna talk to you that's what I want. Seeing you is what I want. I miss you!

You don't miss me Ceaser and I don't wanna see ya ass , so just go away. Before she walked away she turned back.

Don't think I will forget everything and Take ya sorry ass back, because I don't want or need you Cee. She walked back inside.

I'm not losing this girl again. I ran inside after her she had the drinks and she was heading back to our table she started to put the drinks down and I took the tray out of her hand.

Ceaser what the fuck go away I told you already leave me alone. I kissed her and she didn't push me away. We stopped kissing and she slapped me then walked away.

You left your tray lady. Jason said walking her walking away.

Everyone sat there quite and just looked at me.

Lela was the love of my life I was gonna marry her and we was gonna have some kids especially a girl. We both wanted a girl so bad and we wanted to name her Brooklyn. Lela packed up and left me after she found out I was dealing and almost got her killed back in Cali when Mel and I we're in that shot out with Jah. Jah kidnapped Lela to get to me. Mel would know her because that day was the first time I meet him too. The next day after I saved her, she left me and I never saw her again until now.

Now y'all see why I dog girls out because at the end of the day they always leave.

When Lela came back she took our food orders. I was next.

Cee what you want , Jazz asked me.

I want her , that's what I want. I got up and went to her. She stared to cry and I whipped her tears. Please baby. I really want you back I love you and I never stopped.

That Brooklyn love. She smiled

It's something we used to say when every we we're out and something good happened.

She misses you too. I looked at her and stopped smiling.

Who is she? What you mean?

Brooklyn , she misses you.

Brooklyn misses me? I pointed at myself and looked at everyone at the table. They looked confused as fuck.

I have a daughter !? Me??? I looked at her and she shook her head yes.

I never told you because I didn't want her or me to get hurt because of the life you've chosen. She looked down.

I looked at Jazz and she was happy to hear that. If my little sister is happy then I'm a happy mother fucka too.

I don't even care about that right now all I know is that I want both of you girls in my life. Does she know my name? My face? Where I live?

Calm down Cee. Lale looked at me and put her hand on my face. She knows all about you and I made sure of that, she knows what you look like and where you live sometimes she draws pictures of me you and her and then asks for you and when you are coming home. I told her you we're on a long vacation.