Chapter 14

****Nakahara POV****

I sat in the corner on my room on the floor. I have never felt so bad in my life. I didn't want to talk to anyone not even Chris, I felt so guilty about everything that I just don't wanna see him. The only person I could talk to right now is Jason and he all the in Cali, he texted me a few times but I rather in person.

Jazz knocked on the door a few times a day and leaves food at the door, she knows about me and Chris and she understands so she doesn't bother me, but Mel lawd if he found out I had sex he would have my head and with Chris, the both of us would be dead and he don't like him after that whole getting jumped by his girlfriend thing.

There was a knock at my door and I don't know who it was. It couldn't have been Jazz because she came about 10 mins ago dropping off lunch. The door opened and Jason came inside after he picked the lock. -_-

I didn't care I was to happy, I got up and jump in his arms he hugged me so tight and I was loving it because I missed him so much. They had just got here. Thanksgiving was two days away.

I missed you so much, I said while tears run down my face.

I missed you too. He sat me down on the bed and sat next to me. We talked about everything. Everything that happen with him and with me. We shared laughs and tears well I teared. As Chris would say gangster don't tear Niqqa.

He bought me to the bathroom and pulled my hair out my face. We stood in front of the mirror.

You are the most down to earth , loving , beautiful girl I know and I don't wanna see you look like that every again, I need to see that smile and joyful face I always see. I don't care if the world falls apart if there ain't no one around to be there I sure will. He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears again.

He pulled my hair into a ponytail and told me to wash my face and he would be waiting by the door. When I came out he was standing there smiling and it made my smile. I walked into his arms and hugged him.

Thank you Jason.

Anything for you. He said taking my hand and bringing me downstairs. When we got down to the kitchen he let go and Jazz turned around with a big ass grin and came and hugged me.

My brother looked at me then back at the TV. He wasn't to fund of me having a boyfriend and that's what I expected but at least smile and make sure I'm okay. I saw a Spanish girl sitting on the couch with Brooklyn in her lap.

Jason still had my hand, I found nothing wrong with it but that girl sure did. I could tell we wasn't gonna like each other just by the vibe. I let his hand go and he started talking to jazz and I went over to the girl to say hi to Brooklyn.

Hi Brooklyn, you remember me? I asked sitting next to tell. Brooklyn turned to me and smiled. I know she didn't know how to say my name but I was willing to listen to her try.

Yeah I wemember you, Na Na. She came into my lap and hugged me. I laughed as she got down and ran to Cee. I could feel this girl mugging the fuck outta me.

I got up and she cleared her throat. I turned and looked at her, rolled my eyes and walked back over to Jason.

Jason was still talking to jazz so I just joined their conversation. Besides the hate from across the room I was happy to be out of my room and looking like a human being.

Jason! The girl called walking over to us. He looked down at her and so did I. She wrapped her arms around him and he laughed then pushed her off, well it wasn't a real push but it was close enough for me. She backed up.

Babe I'm talking, I'll be over there in a few. Chill out.

She huffed and walked back over to the couch. I giggled a little and kept talking. I wasn't feeling it anymore really it's like depression just took over my body. I looked around the room and fell dizzy.