Chapter 20

***** Trey*****

Seeing Jazz after so long, brought back so many memories and showed me how much I really miss and love her. I wanted​ what was best for Jazz but it looks like she has found that.

I said what I said to her last night because I know she still has feelings for me but after I seen her ring and her new man watching us with those jealous eyes. I knew I didn't have to do much to get him upset.

I could easily get back into Jazz life but I choose not to because I see how happy she looked. Have I moved on after me and Jazz stopped dating? Nah, not really I just been cooling. I'm the most laid back guy and I really don't care if people hate or like me.

My shift just ended and I was on my home to relax and just have an easy night. When I got home I found a letter in my mailbox and on the front reed -Trey in cursive.
I went inside and sat on the couch and opened up the letter.

I know your probably thinking  who could be writing you and knows where you live, well your actually not a hard guy to find, I know you still have feelings for Jazz and I think she has love for you too. Isn't that sweet, but I need you to have her back and be there for her and let her trust you again. Why ? Because you can be the one that gives her that ring and have that life you've always wanted with her. Think about it but not for to long, time waits for no one.

-Yours Truly

After reading that I was thinking about moving, but it would really be nice to have Jazz in my life again. I was going to get Jazz back into my life before that letter even entered my mailbox. I don't know who wrote it or why but I wanted to just love Jazz again and her love me and I promise I won't fuck up again.

I shook my head and grabbed my keys, I need a drink and a long back massage. I knew the right place.

**** Jason ****

Things we're going great between Jazz and I. Ever time she calls me her little brother I smile because I feel like I have a family, which I know I do.

NaNa and I going to the same school and living with her when I come home is cool. It's like having a girlfriend that I don't have to introduce to my family.

Am I calling NaNa my girlfriend? No, she's cool and all but I don't even think she See's me that way. Besides a couple of times like me coming out the shower and her Biting her lips or daydreaming. Or like when I came into her room and she was in her bra and panties.

Maybe I do have feelings for NaNa but even being me I can't just tell her, what I mean is when I got together with Raquel she was easy to tell because we haven't been around each other 24/7.

I should just flat out tell her or show her. Today is perfect for it. Jazz was at the hospital with Mimi and X . Cee was out with Eli and little Mama. Mel said he had a meeting and he would be back late.

I walked into the living room and NaNa was watching the love and hip-hop reunion. I sat next to her and she looked at me and smiled. She put her head on my shoulder, I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

When it went on commercial she got to go to the kitchen but I grabbed her hand.

Can you get me a soda ? Is what came out. I was so stupid, I don't want no damn soda.

Yeah sure, I'll be back. She walked off.

I got up and walked to the kitchen.

NaNa can I talk to you real quick? I sat at the table.

Yeah, anytime. She sat next to me.

I've been having these feelings for while but not sure what to do or how to show them.