Chapter 8

How To Vote - At The End Of Every Chapter There Is A Star. You Press That Star And Your Vote Goes In. So Please Vote.
Bye Loves.

***** Mel P . O . V *****

I opened my eyes and looked at my baby in my arms, I'm sorry.

Please open your eye's baby , I didn't even make you mines yet. But I know for sure you already are mine. Come on open yours. Please. She had blood every and I didn't know where it was coming from.

Mimi and X came in and was standing by the door, Mimi dialed 911. The ambulance got here in like 3 mins with the cops behind.

They took Jazz but Mya was died. Mya is from Cali and she was my ex girlfriend but I'm not telling Jazz that when she wakes up. She will kill me. I gotta call Ceaser.

After I called ceases , he told me he would be on the first plane out of California to New York.

**** Cee P . O . V ****

J come on we got to go home and pack. I got in the car and as soon as J closed the door I pulled out.

Where we going ! ? He was holding onto his seat because I was driving so fast. We had just got to the club when Mel called me.

My sisters got shot and I need to be there.
My sister only been in New York for about 4 month's and already getting hurt, I might have to move my ass out there.

We got to the house changed our clothes and packed for about a week of clothes. When we we're done I had one of my men drive me to my air strip. It feels good to just get up and go when you to.

5 Hours later we landed in New York. Getting off the plane and in to a private driver's car. We went to Jazz house.
I knocked on the and some light skinned dude answered it.

Who the fuck are you? I asked looking at him.

X I'm Mel's friend. I walked past him and saw Mimi sitting on the couch and her eyes we're puffy. I dropped my bags and ran upstairs and saw some girl laying down on the floor and two cops and two people taking up the body. They put her on the bed and rolled her out but I looked at her face first. Oh fuck no that's Mel ex.

I ran downstairs and went to Mimi she was still out of it but I need her to tell did she ever see this chick before. She walked over to the body with me and she shook her head no.

Okay , Y'all coming to the hospital with me or staying? I asked looking at all of them. A girl came from the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

Yeah I wanna come , she said looking down.

Who are you? I asked her with my eyebrows raised. All these damn people.

I'm Jamel's sister. I'm Nakahara it's to meet you.

I'm Jazz brother. Ceaser nice to meet you too. Now who ever is coming get in the car. Everyone got up and started walking to the car. I didn't think everyone was gonna come but hey let's go cause I need to talk to Mel ass.

We got the hospital in about 20 mins. We all got out the car and walked in and sat in the waiting room. I saw Mel ass walk through the door from restroom. I walked up to him and hit him in his mouth.

You fucking bastered , she back there because of your ass. I walked back to my seat and he was just standing there for a min holding his mouth cause it was bleeding. He sat next to me and huffed.

She wasn't hurt because of me. She was hurt because of Jah. Her and Jah got beef and he sent her, but when I was with Mya she didn't even know who Jah was.