Chapter 6 (Everyones Happy)

Mel P . O . V

I swear I catch myself thinking about this girl all day. I just don't want to hurt her. But she a thug on some real shit. Last night was one of the first time I every felt normal, like not having to worry about people shooting or trying to kill me or about have to work. It was just me and Jazz.

I wonder how far she would have went last night if my sister didn't walk in. I hope she is worth the wait , she most likely is thou.

Ayo boss , there someone here for you. I got out of my chair and walked to the door went I opened the door I heard gun shots and quickly ran back to my desk and grabbed my shotgun and two hand guns and placed them in my holders and grabbed me assault rifle.

I stayed low behind my desk still hearing gun shots. My door swung open and I swear I was dreaming. Jazz was standing at the door with two hand gun shooting back at some niqqas , I went around the desk to help her out. She was taking mad head shots , she wasn't having this shit at all.

There was a guy by the door , she went behind the door and took her shot right in the back of his head and he dropped to his knees then down. We went around to the front and three guys we're there trying to shot my men. I shot one of them in the back of his knee, Jazz shot the other two.

She went over to the one I shot in the knee and started asking questions and when he didn't answer she stuck her fingers into his wound.

Ahhh fuck , you crazy bitch, Jah fucking sent me Jah sent me.

How the fuck did he find me? He didn't say anything so she stuck two fingers in his wound now. Watching this girl do her shit was like wow that's the only fucking thing I could say and it was getting me a little horny.

After she got everything out of him she shot him in the chest and then walked over to me.

Sorry about your office Mel , some people hold grudges. Them dudes are from Cali they work for a guy named Jah. He has been after me since I became one of the biggest king pins in Cali and his like the only few who know I'm a female.

Wait you know Jah ? That's that Niqqa that me and ceases had a gun war with back in Cali some time ago.

You know Cee is my brother right?

What the fuck , he didn't tell me he had a sister. I was so confused right now.

We just looked at each other and started laughing. But I couldn't help myself.

I grabbed her and kissed her. She dropped her guns and started to push me towards my office. We kicked the door locked after moving the dead guy out the way. I took her to my desk and pushed every fucking thing out of our way.

I laid her out on my desk and pulled her shirt off and she unbuttoned my pants , I pulled out one of her breast and started to lick and suck one and caress the other one. I Then went up to her neck and back to her lips. I kissed my way down to her pants. She was so warm and inviting and every time I got closer to her wet pussy I got harder. I Then pulled her jeans off and let my hand wonder.

I placed two fingers inside of her and slide them in and out as she moan. I Started to lick her clit and watch her body tense up, she started to stroke my dick and I kissed her again as she got down off the desk and went down on me. I kept her hair out of her face.

She got up and I Started to kiss her leaning against the desk. I turned her around and kissed her neck then down her back. I Then bent her over and entered her. She was so wet and warm I couldn't get enough. I started to pull myself in and out she moan louder and louder when ever I went deeper or faster.