Chapter 11 {Prom Royalty}

★★★Jazz P.O.V★★★

I sitting in Mel room waiting for him to get out the shower we had to go handle some stuff. It's Saturday night and we can't go out because people wanna play games with my money. It's worse when you don't even know anyone around here and they still fuck with you. I'm not the Bitch you would wanna fuck with.

Mel come out the bathroom and got dressed we we're both in black. I got up and grabbed my guns, these are my babies right here. I love my twin pistols. I put them into my holders and walked outside to the car and Mel got into his car. We had to drive to the lot.

When we got to the lot we parked our cars and got into two different ones. We had to be ready for whatever came at us and this was part of it.

We we're meeting Mimi and X over there. We got to the spot and scoped it out. There was two guys on the right side of the house , one on the left and one in the front. Then there was about 6 in the house.

I gave Mimi the head nod. She went for her shot. She was our lady from up above. She took all the head shots to clear the path for us. She shot the one on the left side first then the one in front. She shot the guy closer to the door then the one next to him. We just watched them drop like flys.

After she gave us the go X , Mel , and I went to enter the house. There was a side door and I took the side while X and Mel took the front.

I quickly jumped though the window because of course the door was locked and I really wanted to do my James Bond moves.

No one was on this side so I walked up the door and looked around. I had my hand on my gun and I was so ready. I had to be we we're taking down a trap house. I walked through the house kicking in doors. I kicked open another door it was the bathroom. There was a guy sitting on the toilet shiting. I haven't smelled something like that before.

He looked up and saw me, I pulled my gun and shot him in the head. Then closed the door. I should have shot him in the ass. Nasty fuck. I went downstairs to where Mel and X should be and better be.

I went into the kitchen and someone grabbed me from behind so I put my left hand behind me and shot me gun though the holder he dropped and I turned around to look at him. Dumb ass I whispered

I entered the livingroom where X and Mel a guy taped to the chair. I walked over to them and they was just asking him questions and he wasn't answering so I shot him in the shoulder and boy o boy did he start talking when he was done Mel shot him in the head and we walked out the front door. We all got into our cars and drove back to the lot.

So his name is what again? Mimi asked as we formed a little circle.

Big Marky. I wonder why they call him that. Mel can be so slow sometimes.

Well I don't care this dude is fucking me over and I want his head I said getting mad. Mel came over to me and ran his hand thought my hair and told me we would get him and then he kissed me.

*****Nakahara*****

I got a text message a few minutes ago and it said to meet to them at the park by my corner store. I was hesitating about going but I was really curious but I ended up going anyway. I got to the park and sat in the swing. It was late and I was a bit scared, so after 5 mins I decided to leave.

I was walking though the park geats to go home and I saw Brian walking towards me. He stopped in front of me.

Hey , you made it. I was hoping you would come, I'm sorry I had a lot to do today or I would have texted you earlier than this.

Wait you texted me? I was so confused.

Yeah, I wanted to ask you a question in person and I wanted to see you. Let's walk towards your way so I can walk you back home and we can talk on the way over.