Chapter 7

**** Unknown****
I think it's time show my face. He think he can take what's mine. Not gonna happen , no one can have Jazz she's mine and only mine. She told me so. I sat outside my door and saying hi to the people walked by.

Jazz P. O. V

It felt good to wake up in Mel's arms two nights in a row. It's good to have someone by your side, we not dating or anything right now we just kicking it. I got up and they was all still sleeping I kissed Mel on the check and went upstairs to wash my face and clean up. I went back downstairs and to the kitchen.

I started to make breakfast. I was singing and dancing putting the bacon in the pan.

I made bacon , eggs , French toast , home fries , fruit salad , and blueberrie muffins. I was finished and was now Washing the dishes, when Mel came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

That's smell really good , he rubbed his stomach as he sat on the counter. He pulled me between him and I wrapped my arms around him. We started kissing and laughing.

Eww get a room, X walked in the kitchen and me and Mel busted out laughing.

You want something to eat? I asked getting plates out.

Yasss! Mimi walked in with a grin on her face. You know I do!

She's Aliveeee ! Mel said with wide eye's.

Shut up fool Mimi smacked her lips and sat at the table.

I put out all the plates. Mimi , X , and Mel sat at the table and I sat on the counter. We all ate and Mel had got a call and walked out of the room to take it.

I went upstairs to take a shower. I pulled out a outfit and went to the bathroom , I turned on the shower, I stepped in and I let the warm water coat my whole body. I was in there for about 10 mins before Mel came in.

Ay Jazz I got to go pick up my sister , she got into a fight at school and they was trying to jump her.

You want me to come? I cut off the shower and got out, Mel past me my towel.

If you want to she might need a little girl language or whatever y'all call it.

I laughed getting out the bathroom and putting on my clothes. Mel sat on the bed watching me getting dressed.

You lucky we got to go get my sister cause you looking sexy as fuck right now.

I walked over to him biting my bottom lip. Oh really. I laid him back on the bed and kissed him and took off his shirt. I kissed his neck and shoulders to his chest then his abs. I Then unbuttoned is jeans gave him what he wanted. (A/N ... For those of you Reading this if your man likes it , you better do it Cuss the next Bitch will , anyway back to the book) After I was done he kissed me.

To be continued Mel we gotta go get Nakahara.

I finished getting dressed and went to brush my teeth. When I was done we got into the car and drove to his sister's school.

After meeting with the principal we waited outside in the car for her, he let her go back to class or what was left of class, there was only about 15 mins left that's why we stayed.

We heard the Bell ring from outside and all the teens came out in groups. I don't know about y'all but when teens do that. It's bout to be a fight. I got out the car and went past everyone, hearing Mel yell my name. I stood by the door and waited till I saw Nakahara. She came out and everyone was in a circle around her and about three girls.
I hope y'all don't think I was bout to stand here and let them jump her , oh hell no but no one else knew that.