Chapter 21(Jazz & Jason Miami)

★★★★Jazz ★★★★

I went downstairs  into the kitchen, I know I had bags under my eye's and I know you can tell I was crying but I was really hungry. I cooked some spaghetti and meat sauce. I made my plate and when I turned around Jason was standing there.

I walked past him and he walked behind following up to my room.
We sat on my bed after he locked the door.

So did you figure out what you are going to do?

Not really but I have to do some research first, before I do anything. Past my laptop and find the fastest flight to Miami and reserve a seat for me.

Wait I coming with you, I'm not letting you go at this alone.

Jason you don't even know why I'm going there. I gave him a straight face.

Oh well that is two seats to Miami from New York. I'll go pack! He got up before I could say anything. I finished eating and went to start packing.

When my suite case was ready I went downstairs to tell Cee that something in one of my contacts was going wrong and money was being lost so I have to fly out to Miami and told him to tell Mel. I even left a letter on the bed for him. Cee took us to the airport and we board the plane.

I can't help but to think that this is not Mel, he would never cheat on me. He never used to lie like this, he never used to lie at all.

Me and Jason we're on the the plane and about to take off and when we landed it was like a dream come true. Jason singing and trying to get some girls numbers on the damn plane. I have never been so relieved to be off a plane.

Aye sexy, Jason licked his lips and winked at the girl standing on the baggage claim line.

Jason get ya ass over here and get bags, don't you have someone already, you already know NaNa would kill and beat ya ass like she did to your ex, I laughed and started to walk to the exit.

Why would you say something like that. He ran behind me.

Mhm , just know I see and hear everything. Even when I'm not around.

He stopped and looked around then he caught back up to me. I laughed and went to the get a rental car.

We got in the car and drove to the hotel, I got us one room two beds.

I had a few contacts in Miami so I hit them up for guns and to see if they knew who Fresh was, and I knew who exactly to call. It was around 10 and we finished eating. We wanted to go check my contact at his local club. We got ready and we headed to the spot.

When we got there, I stood in line waiting to go in the club. When we got to the front the guard checked our I'D. It was a good thing this club was 18 and up because Jason would have to sit in the car.

We went inside and got two beers for us and he went to the dance floor while I went to find my friend. We've known each other for some years now from when I "vacation" down here.

He was upstairs in the VIP section. I went up the stairs and walked to the red ropes. He was sitting there alone and drinking. He didn't look up until I said his name.

Jazzy! Omg what are doing here. He got up and smiled and hugged me.

Hey David, I missed you, but I really need your help.

Anything for you Jazzy. Come sit. I went in and sat next to him. He got us champagne and he poured me a glass.

So what's up? What do you need?

I need to know if you know a guy named Fresh? It's a really long story but I need to get to the bottom of something.

Of course, Actually you ask him yourself, here he comes. I looked up and he was so full of himself. He was really good looking and all but way to over confident.