Chapter 172

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

Because life goes on, so should we.

Days went by with us embracing all our faults and downfalls. Everyday we grow stronger as a couple, which strengthens our family. Things started to fall into place again. After one and a half months of taking a rest, Skyler joined the office again. His wound has healed completely now. He could move his arms without wincing. I was so happy that he now doesn't have to take any pills to suppress the muscle pain. I wanted him to take more rest, but he refused. He wanted to join his dad back in the office. I knew how bored he was getting at home, so I didn't protest. If he keeps himself busy at work, it will help him divert his mind from the past.

He started to go to the office, and we admitted Neil to school. He is now five, and he needs to go to school. I couldn't admit him to school before because of his health condition, but now he was a normal child who could go to school without any difficulty. Skyler and I both decided to send him off to school on his first day. He was so excited to go to school on his first day, but ended up crying in the end. But when he came home, he was excited again. All his friends went to the same school. After all, Jane and Nina suggested that school to me. All their kids studied at the same school. Now that I was four and a half months pregnant, I had started to show. A small baby bump has started to appear. Skyler never gets enough of kissing my small bump. I would often find him talking to our baby. It always brought a smile to my face when he did that. I used to talk with Neil every day when he was in my stomach. Seeing his father talking to my baby bump, Neil did the same.

"I will drop him off at school," Skyler said, and then she kissed my forehead. I nodded at him.

"Bye Mama, bye doll," Neil said so sweetly that it melted my heart. Skyler kissed my baby bump, and Neil did the same, making me smile at them. It warms my heart every time they do that.

"Take care and come home soon," I said, waving at them. I closed the door, exhaled loudly, and caressed my baby bump. Now that I have sent off both of them, I need to take a shower.

"Ma'am, I'm done preparing the lunch," my housekeeper said when I walked into the living room.

"Thank you. You can leave now, Mariya," I said to her politely. She nodded her head and went to collect her bag. Skyler hired housekeeping help as soon as he joined the office. He doesn't want me to work in the kitchen. I tried to make him understand that it was a good workout for me, but he refused. Instead, he made me join yoga, where they teach yoga, which is good for mothers and babies. Even Skyler joins me on the weekends. I get so jealous when I find other ladies gawking at him. My harmonising intensifies my jealousy. I know he only has eyes for me but still. I moved my head in amusement at my childishness. Mariya said bye to me before leaving. Once she left, I went to my room to take a long, warm bath. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom feeling fresh. But I was surprised to find Skyler in the bedroom, sprawling all over the bed. His shoes were discarded in the corner. He stood up immediately when he saw me standing.

"What are you going here for? Didn't you just leave for the office?" I said this while securing my towel around my breast.

"Is everything okay?'' I asked with furrowed brows when he stood in front of me. It's not even been twenty minutes since he left, and he came back from the office. He took a deep breath, looking down at me. He had a look on his face that I couldn't read properly. I was about to question him again when he didn't answer me, but even before words could get out of my mouth, his mouth covered mine. My eyes widen at his sudden, possessive kiss. He pulled me towards him carefully, and a towel slipped down my body, pooling around my feet. I wrapped my hands around his neck to stabilise myself. His hand moved back and squeezed my buttocks, making me gasp. He slipped his tongue inside, taking advantage of it. His other hand moved up from my waist and squeezed my sensitive breast. It made me moan in his mouth. I was enjoying his possessive kiss.

"I want you so bad that I can't concentrate on anything," he whispered over my lips, making my heart beat fast. In the past few months, the only thing we have done is kiss each other and nothing else. I could hear the need in his voice. I felt a throb down there when he looked at me with his needy eyes. They worked so perfectly on me. I bit my lower lip and nodded my head. He didn't need to be told twice. He carried me to bed and did all the dirty things he had stored for me in his dirty mind. He pounded me while sucking on my sensitive breast. I was getting wetter with every thrust. I was a moaning mess.

"Skyler!" I moaned loudly when he kept hitting a spot. I came undone the very next second.

"Fuck, I missed this so much. I love you so much," he moaned while coming inside me, and my eyes rolled back. He pulled me on him with his still inside me. We were both breathing heavily. I snuggled into his chest, and tiredness made my eyes heavy. Skyler woke me up when it was time for lunch. I ended up taking a shower again with him, and then we had lunch together. Now we were snuggling in bed. Skyler moved, and then he pushed my shirt up and kissed my stomach.

"My doll. I already love you so much," he said, kissing my stomach with so much love.

"How do you know it's going to be a girl?" I asked him in amusement. Every time he kissed my baby bump, he would address the baby as a doll. Even Neil thinks he is going to have a baby sister.

"Because I know. Call it father's intuition," he said, making me laugh.

"What if we have a boy again?" I questioned him curiously, wanting to know his answer.

"I will be happy. Once he is six months old, I will do my best to make you pregnant again so we can have our baby girl, and if our third baby is a boy again, we will keep trying," he said enthusiastically with no shame, making my cheeks turn red.

"No third baby until our second turns three," I said firmly, making him pout.

"Then I have to wait longer," he said with a pout on his kissable lips. I pulled his face away and kissed his pouty lips.

"Don't worry, we will have a baby girl because my motherly instincts are agreeing with you," I said, and it brought a big smile to his face. He snuggled into my neck. It felt so good to discuss our future together. I wrapped my hands around him.

I want us to be happy like this forever.

_______________________________________
A/N
Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.
Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary Completed.

Bed of Nails up to chapter 63.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to Chapter 26.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.