Chapter 38

****Thank you for all your wishes. It made my day. Tripe update extended party. Don't forget to follow me*****

I found forest green eyes looking at me without blinking them. 

Looking back into that eye brought up all the questions from which I have been trying hard to run away. Why is he doing this to me? Why am I in his bed with him when he has such a beautiful girlfriend? Why is he playing with me like that? I'm human too even if he thinks of me as his slave. I felt my eyes starting to sting. My head was still hurting after thinking about everything. I got up before he could see it. I have never been like this before and it was a surprise for me too. I found my hair was out of my bun when I got up. It cascaded all over my face as I jerked my body upward. He must have done it while I was sleeping. I was about to get out of bed when I found my wrist being held. 

"Where are you going," he asked me in his firm voice while stopping my moment. I didn't turn around to answer him nor did I open my mouth. I tried to yank my hand out of his hold but he was not letting me go. I tried harder but he didn't. I felt his eyes on my back as I avoided looking at him. Instead, he pulled me back, making me fall back on the bed. I tried to yank my hand out of his hold. But he pinned it above my head and half hovered over me. He lifted his other hand and removed the stray hair away from my face. I kept looking at him with my glaring eyes and pressed lips. His forest green eyes moved all over my face reading my face. 

"Why are you mad at me?" He questioned me again in his firm voice but I didn't want to talk to him. He is asking why I'm mad at him. I scoffed at his question and glared at him. He clenched and unclenched his jaw when I still didn't answer him and tried to get out of his hold by pushing him with my other hand. I applied pressure on his hard chest to make him move but he didn't budge. It was annoying. He took hold of my other hand and pinned it above my head with my other hand. 

"If you want to act stubborn then be my guest," he said in his mad voice. 

"You will not leave this room until you answer me," he said in his firm voice, letting my hands go and moving away from me. I sat up while rubbing my wrist with annoyance in my eyes. He was undoing his tie with his forest green eyes still fixed on me. He is no one to stop me from getting out of this room. I will not let him dominate me again and again. Taking it as my chance I tried to get out of bed but before I could. He pinned my hands to the headboard and the next thing I knew he tied my hands to it with an evil smirk on his face. I trashed but he didn't let my actions affect his work. He very skillfully tied me up. 

"Perfect," he said with an evil smirk on his face as he very skillfully like a serial killer tied up my hands. I glared at him while yanking my hands to get them out of the hold but I couldn't. I wanted to yell at him but he doesn't deserve a single word out of my mouth. I bit my lower lip in distress stopping myself from screaming. He separated my legs and made space for him. Thank God today I had chosen to wear trousers instead of my pencil skirts. 

"You thought I would let you go out of my hold just like that," he said in his dark husky voice with his face just an inch away from mine. He smirked evilly looking at my efforts to get out of his hold. All the energy I was using to get my hands free was going straight into the drain. The more I tried to get my hands out of the hold, the more I felt his tie getting tight around me. He moved his face nearer to me with a smirk on his face looking at my struggle. He was only an inch away from mine. I could feel his warm breath tickling my skin. I turned my face to another side when his lips were just about to meet mine. He groaned in irritation when I did that. He put both of his hands on the headboard, caging me in his arms. I closed my eyes shut and focused on breathing when his intoxicated scent started to invade my nose. The tip of his nose traced the line on my cheeks while inhaling deeply. I felt sparks of electricity on my skin when we had just mere contact of skin. I closed my eyes under more pressure when I felt his warm breath tickling my skin. Slowly the tip of his nose moved to my ear lobe. I felt his moist lips pressing on it making me take a sharp breath. Soon his moist mouth nibbled on it, making me bite my inner lower lip with my closed eyes.