Fanfic Review: Wild in Your Smile :: Ashton Irwin

Type of Story: 5SOS

Author: WetheCreative

Story Rating Estimation: PG-13

Reads: 1.4K

Votes: 122

Comments: 24

Description:

Fernweh (n.) :: an ache for distant places; the craving for travel.

Two best friends, new graduates, are taking an indefinite, unplanned gap year. Jess stumbles upon a different, special, sort of someone. Late nights, sneaking around, heart-to-hearts through texts, and letters.

Jesslyn discovers more happiness than she thought possible. Fate or coincidence? She knows from experience that nothing in her life is ever permanent. But perhaps this budding relationship has the possibility to turn into something even more. . . exciting to say the least.

Suggested If: you like fanfics where 5SOS/1D are famous

My Review: I'll be honest. At first I liked the plot, it wasn't too extravagant, but it was cute. However, that went down the drain along with multiple major clichés that a lot of fanfics fall victim to. Two girls who love 1D, but have never, ever heard of 5SOS, EVER? Despite the fact that they're literally touring with THE BIGGEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD? That doesn't happen. Bumping into band members doesn't happen either. Your spelling and grammar is pretty decent which is a miracle for first fanfics so that's good, but the plot definitely needs work. However, it's just your first fanfic. Keep practicing!

Note to Author: Honestly I think I can predict a lot of what will happen

Rating (1-5): 2

Other Notes: practice, practice, practice