Fanfic Review: Stone Cold

Type of Story: Taylor Swift (w/ other celebs)

Author: _enchantediaries_

Story Rating Estimation: PG-13

Reads: 594

Votes: 276

Comments: 305

Description: Taylor Alison Swift: An extremely popular singer and a very beautiful lady. She is a role model and a queen to the world. Her life seems so happy, but is it as happily lived as it looks? Her life completely changes from perfect to complicated when she catches her boyfriend , Calvin in bed with her bff Karlie. How did this happen? What did Taylor do to deserve this? Distraught, and heartbroken, Taylor indulges into a dull world full of chaos, distrust and hopelessness, especially as she is not in Hollywood anymore. She is A-lister who could make it to the town created for a selected celebrities, as a test, to give them a chance at a normal life for a certain period of time. Cameras trail their movement, but otherwise, they disappeallanet the planet as you idols, to you next door neighbors. What seemed like a great idea is actually why Taylor is in a trap right now, is this project funded by the Kardashians really as successful as they make it out to be?

Suggested If: You want to read a story with multiple celebrities & love triangles

My Review: The plot is kinda clichè and goes pretty fast. There are also a lot of characters to try and keep up with, which is a common problem in fics with multiple celebrities. Your grammar and spelling is okay, but you should never use text talk in a story unless the characters are actually texting and you're not writing a play so whenever a character speaks, you need to use quotation marks. Overall, I think this story has potential to turn out okay, but it needs some editing.

Rating (0-5): 2

Other Notes: Sorry this took forever to review—I was busy with graduation!