Fanfic Review: Frozen Heart Disney Fanfic

Type Of Story: Disney/Frozen

Author: Amythest12

Story Rating Estimation: PG-13

Reads: 180

Votes: 52

Comments: 17

Description: {COMPLETE}

When Elsa arrived at Disney, she the most popular princess around, and even the old princesses welcomed her and made her feel royally accepted.

At least, that was 2 years ago.

Now, 2 years later, the Frozen Fever has died down...

A compelling Disney fanfiction with all your favourite Disney princesses and a twist! Perfect for fans of Disney!!!!

Dedicated to my BFF Lauren @laurensst (GO CHECK HER BOOKS OUT) and my cousin Tina.

Suggested If: you want to read a Disney fic

My Review: Well I was unsure of this story at first because I don't really like Frozen (I'm more of a Beauty and the Beast gal myself), but I actually like the plot-though, I do think it goes a taaaaad fast. I like your chapter lengths and your grammar and spelling is decent for the most part, though there are some mistakes. You need to learn to separate dialogue whenever someone different speaks and you need to figure out the difference between there/their/they're. Overall, it's not the greatest story of all time, but it's a decent read :)

Note to Author: good luck with the sequel!

Rating (1-5): 3

Other Note: I think this story deserves some more reads!