Fanfic Review: Stuck With One Direction

Type Of Story: 1D

Author: Louisxnutella

Story Rating Estimation: PG-13

Reads: 3.2K

Votes: 131

Comments: 72

Description: All members of One Direction are on their way to a get away from all the fame. Wanting a break and time to relax. But what if they are forced to change their plans when their plane receives technical difficulties and crash. Waking up on an unknown island stuck with nothing but 5 other girls named Nohea, Danyelle, Cristy, Lily, and Megan. Can they survive on their own? Let's just hope that out of the 10 people stuck on a deserted island, one of them has some survival skills. Find out how these girls will handle themselves when there all stuck with One Direction.

Suggested If: you like 'stranded' fanfics

My Review: The plot is okay, but unrealistic. Extremely unrealistic. And not just in the sense that they get stranded on an island, but also in the factors that there are exactly 5 boys, exactly 5 girls, they're all jUST SO HAPPEN to be perfectly prepared while stranded on an island and they just so happen to perfectly survive black widows, snakes, and jaguars. Also, like it or not, you're not going to have perfectly edible food on an island either (also, strawberries don't grow on trees). I like your chapter lengths, but your grammar and spelling needs a lot of work. Your sentences are choppy and you need to learn how to separate dialogue, you have a lot of your/you're and there/their/they're mistakes, and you misspell a lot of words, especially words that sound similar (like presence and presents). Overall, the story definitely has potential to become better, but it needs a LOT of editing.

Note to Author: Microsoft Word and Google can become your best friends

Rating (1-5): 1, maybe 1.5

Other Note: I stumbled upon your story through the Wattpad reading lists and decided to review it :)