Fanfic Review: Fate

Type Of Story: 1D

Author: _INoControl_

Story Rating Estimation: PG-13

Reads: 22

Votes: 5

Comments: 0

Description: He was my best friend.

He was everything to me

Maybe it was Fate I moved to Ireland

When 5 year old Nevaeh moves from her abusive father in California with her mom to Ireland, her life changes. After she becomes best friends with Niall, she faces obstacles. Maybe her life will change for the better or maybe it will for the worse.

Suggested If: you want to read a "best friends turned couples" kinda fic

My Review: I can't really judge on the plot right now with just five chapters, though I do think it's cute how they start out as little kids. However, I do have concerns that the plot will become cliche-they turn 16, he leaves for X Factor and forms 1D, forgets about her, she hates 1D, they reunite, they fall in love. That's always an obstacle with these types of stories-you do NOT want it to turn into a massive cliche. Your chapter lengths could be a tad longer, but overall they're okay, and your grammar and spelling isn't the worst, but there are some things that need work. Whenever you punctuate, you want the punctuation mark to be right next to the word in front of it and you want a space after it. You don't want your marks to be too close or too far away from the words. Also, when you write dialogue, you always want to create a new paragraph when a different character is speaking. You also want to learn the difference between your and you're-your shows possession and you're is saying that 'you are' something. Overall though, with some editing, I think this story could turn out cute :)

Note to Author: Remember to avoid cliches!

Rating (1-5): 2.5

Other Note: it's not the best, but I think this story should definitely get some more reads!