Fanfic Review: stuck inside

Type Of Story: 5SOS

Author: ironically5sos

Story Rating Estimation: PG-13

Reads: 1.7K

Votes: 154

Comments: ...

Description: Two opposites, one building, forty-eight hours. Could it get much worse?

© 2014

to ironically5sos only on wattpad

My Review: There are some things that I like about the plot and some things that I don't. The things I do like are the whole lockdown idea and the twist with Michael and Ashton (though, I'd like to know exactly what happened to them). The things I don't like are that the plot goes by extremely quickly-they basically love each other after two days-and that Gina claims to hate Luke, but falls for him so easily. I like your chapter lengths and your grammar and spelling is okay, but it could use some work. You need to learn the differences of words that sound the same (your/you're, there/their/they're, our/are) and whenever you write dialogue, you want to create a new paragraph when someone different is speaking. Overall, it's okay, but it could definitely be better with some grammar editing and plot adjustment!

Note to Author: Though it's not the best, I do think it deserves more reads :)

Rating (1-5): 2.5

Other Note: I stumbled upon your story through the Wattpad reading lists and decided to review it :)