Fanfic Review: We Weren't Meant to Be

Type Of Story: 1D

Author: HeatherMSims14

Story Rating Estimation: PG-13

Reads: 7,083

Votes: 145

Comments: ...

Description: Evalyn almost ran 1/5 of One Direction over and now she doesnt know what to do as he gets in her car. As they spend time together, she feels herself falling for him but how can she trust her heart to him without it getting broke? And how can she not fall for another member of the band? And another?

Suggested If: you want to read a completed love triangle (or in this case, love square) fic

My Review: The plot is clichè and honestly goes by extremely fast. Also, the girl Evalyn is kinda a hoe for sleeping with 3 guys, practically one right after another. And if they knew about her relations with the other guys then the boys she slept with are hoes too. The chapters at the beginning are very short, but overall I like your chapter lengths. Your grammar and spelling is pretty good, but you do tend to mix up your/you're. Overall, this fanfic is clichè, but you do have decent writing skills. You just need to come up with a decent plot.

Note to Author: remember, you want creativity. Not cliches!

Rating (0-5): 1.5

Other Note: I stumbled upon your story through the Wattpad reading lists and decided to review it :)