Fanfic Review: The Fighter (Harry Styles)

Type Of Story: 1D

Author: mychemicalmorons

Story Rating Estimation: PG-13 (one chapter is slightly R)

Reads: 3K

Votes: 162

Comments: 22

Description: Emily is a high school student, who like many, suffers from severe stress. But she has it—more than most. With the exception of Emily's friends, Katelin and Zayn, she's very to herself.

But with traumatic experiences being relived from an unknown source, a school bully, and the cheeky new boy Harry Styles on her hands, she's finding it harder than ever, not to break down.

But will the overwhelming love triangle and theatrics of it all, cause her to burst at the seams?

••••••

A/N: I wrote this forever ago, meaning Zayn is still in it, and some information might be a little outdated. But, enjoy the weird madness of the first FanFiction I ever wrote.

Suggested If: you want to read a Harry AU

My Review: The plot is okay, there's nothing terribly interesting about it, but it's not horrible either, and I do kinda like where she finally faces her monster. Though, the ending was kind of abrupt. I like your chapter lengths and your grammar and spelling was fairly decent, there were some mistakes, but nothing I'd worry about too much. Overall, the story was...okay, but there was really nothing that gave it a spark that a 4 or 5 rated story usually deserves.

Note to Author: overall though it was a nice, quick read

Rating (1-5): 3

Other Note: I stumbled upon your story through the Wattpad reading lists and decided to review it :)