Prologue

'The Loneliest People are the Kindest
The Saddest People Smile the Brightest
The Most Damaged People are the Wisest, All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.'

You are like a Balloon. When you fill the balloon with too much air, it will burst at a point. The same goes for you. If you hide and bottle up your emotions, it will burst at a point. Be yourself no matter what other people say.

If you want a person to talk to, I am here to help you. I know there may be questions as to why I want to help but that is because I know how it feels and I don't want others to suffer as well. There are many people I know, who are also going through this as well even if they have not told me. I advise you that if you are depressed or having suicidal thoughts, Please open up to someone. You may think that no one cares but there will always be that one person that cares about you. Whether it be a friend, mom, dad, dog, cat or anyone, there will still be that one person for you. 

I hope you guys are doing great! Stay Safe!

Hope you have a great day/night!

(A/N- I will update my other book as soon as I post the first chapter for this book. Stay Safe and I hope you have a great day/night!)